Saturday 19 March 2011

Why don't things work out as planned!

At the moment I'm again not the happiest person in the world as things just aren't going to plan. Even if I had a plan. Which I'm not sure I do. 


Today to try and have a think about things that have been happening of late I decided to take the R1 for a spin and that way while on the bike no one could contact me and I don't have to speak to anyone. After about 50 miles of following slow traffic I found myself wondering what I was doing and if I still enjoyed riding motorcycles for fun any more as I was bored cold and wanting to go home again and even the R1 couldn't manage to put a smile on my face. Maybe it's time to part company with my 2 wheeled friend as the money whole come in useful and it's not the cheapest thing in the world to run. One thing I didn't realize before I left for my ride was just how cold it is today and even though I had my heated grips on my thumbs still went numb and have only just returned to life. Riding the bike didn't help me work any other issues out and I've returned feeling as down as when I left.


I'm not going to go into details but I had planned to run my first fetish event at a friends house in April but over the last few days a series of events caused my friend to decide I couldn't hold the event there any more and as a result I've had to cancel which is sad as I'd planned stuff for the school themed party which I'm sure would have gone down really well but I had to respect my friends decision even though the events may have put a strain on our friendship but I hope not.


So this is now the 3rd weekend in a row that I'm housebound, so I guess that means more DVD's tonight. They must love me in blockbuster at the moment!




   

No comments:

Post a Comment