Friday 11 March 2011

Latest film is a bit special

before I tell you all about that I probably need to update you about everything else going on in my life as I know you all care about me and need your Nina fix. 

Yesterday I went out on the push-bike for the first time in about 2 weeks and the route I took seemed to be all up hill into a headwind so that nearly killed me and of course it had to rain again half way through the ride so I got wet again. Other than that I've been very quiet and not done much. This will be the second weekend in a row I'm deciding to stay in and save some cash. I think it's been a while since I stayed home for so long. It's driving my cat mad. I'm off to the video shop again tonight as I love films but not sure what to rent. Yesterday I watched  "Drag me to hell" which was very funny but I'm not sure it was mean't to be. I did enjoy the scene where the main character got all wet and muddy in the graveyard though. I've also watched "the hole" this week which started off pretty good but in the end was pretty crap.  
Maybe I should go out as I'm turning into a video bore!!

Talking of videos the full version of this is on http://www.naughty-nina.com/ and stars my friend Nicki and was filmed and edited by another friend the very talented Deb Spookypoodle. Sorry it's in the pay area and will cost you £5 to watch but you do get to see all my other films at the same time. A bargain I reckon

No comments:

Post a Comment