Thursday 18 November 2010

Nothing happening

I thought I'd post an update on here as to what I'm up to at the moment which to be honest isn't very much. One thing I'm going to do is start writting a very much more kinky blog on my naughty nina website to keep my members happy. I might even write about some of  the clients I've had while doing pro sub sessions. Of course all names will  be changed even though half of them have probably given false names anyway.

There is a new film up on my site now which anyone who likes splosh play will I'm sure enjoy. It's called messy maids and the title tells you pretty much all you need to know about that one.
http://www.naughty-nina.com/

As for new clients well things are looking up and I'm getting quite a few calls again so hopefully bookings will follow on soon as well. I need to something to get off my ass and out the house or I'll go mad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment