Thursday 4 November 2010

No work

It's so quiet with my pro sub business at the moment that I'm not sure where all my clients have gone. Maybe there's a new girl who's better looking than me on the scene or maybe it's the fact I wont have sex with my clients which is proving to be my downfall!

Today I had an email from Forum magazine asking if they could run a feature on me which I thought was great and e-mailed back straight away as this is the magazine I advertise in. I then got another reply telling me this would cost £200-£400!!

I e-mailed again telling them what they could  do with their feature and any further advertisement from me too!

I really need to spend some time editing videos for my site while I'm so quiet but just keep getting sidetracked and not doing it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment