Monday 29 November 2010

Another week

Christmas is coming again and to be honest I'm not looking forward to it. I never seem to really enjoy christmas and just end up spending too much money and this is not good at the moment as neither my pay site or my pro sub business are earning me much.

"So what's the plan for this week then Nina?" I hear you ask. Well today I'm going to post the DVD's to everyone who took part in my new pet film, Spend some time finding places to advertise my pro sub work as not done that for a while. Look for a few presents online for family and friends and I need to go food shopping as I have no food in the house and I'm starting to get hungry.

Tonight I plan on staying in watching im a celebrity get me out of here again as I've got quite into this now. I think Dom is great and want either him or Stacey to win.

Before all that I need to get up! I seem to be spending more and more time in bed these days and struggling to think of good reasons to get out of it. Which is not good.

As for my plans for the rest of the week unless I get some work it'll be lots more time sleeping!!

Just read that back and I realy need to sort my life out as I sound like the worlds most boring person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment