Wednesday 6 July 2011

Bizarre!!

Today my advert in ad-trader came out which I thought was bound to get me some more work. Sadly it came out in the wrong paper and I've been inundated with lots of village idiots and farmers from the south-west phoning up for sex with a trannie! The phone has hardly stopped ring and I've yet to get a genuine booking from this. Very annoying to say the least.


Also today I picked up a copy of  Bizarre which has a feature on the Muir Academy of which I'm a member of and also feature in the article. To be honest my bum features more than my face though. I while back I wrote to Bizarre asking if they'd be interested in doing a feature on me but was turned down but at least I've made it in one way or another.


Check out the Muir Academy web site here
http://www.muir-academy.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment