Saturday 9 October 2010

Tranny party tonight

Well I did say I wasn't going to go as not over keen on just trans parties. It's just not the real world and there's far too many people going already but I have nothing else to do now and it is my friend Davina's first birthday(don't ask) so I feel I should really go along to this. I have this salmon pink dress I need to wear somewhere to and this seems like as good a place as anywhere.

Ok how's my training going you ask. Pretty good for a change and had a nice cycle ride this morning which will probably be the last training before monday now which is a shame but I'm struggling with time this weekend as I'm a popular girl at the moment it seems. I just wish I had some work as not earn't a penny for over a month now.

Ok lots to do report back later

No comments:

Post a Comment