Wednesday 11 January 2012

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

It's not my party but is my birthday tomorrow and the fact I'm not having a party or the fact I'm 30 is reason enough to make anyone cry. I am thinking of having a big party later in the year and inviting all my friends old and new and once I've sent those 2 invites out I'll ask people I don't like or who don't like me and even people I don't know if it makes up the numbers and makes me look more popular than I really am.

So what am I going to do tomorrow I hear you all ask. I'm not sure really probably just take the day off seeing guys wanting a girl friend experience I guess(I get lots of these because I'm so pretty and they all want me as their girlfriend instead of the big units they already have at home. LOL)

I haven't got much in the way of news as been staying in concentrating on work and getting new clients. Like yesterday I had a two hour switch session and my client asked me to wear my new latex leotard which I did but it took me ages to try and get on before he arrived and it's so tight I just couldn't do the back zip up on my own and after much rolling around on the floor and bed left it undone and waited for my client to arrive and do it up for me. It was a good session though as I quite like switch sessions. Rubber Mistress one minute naughty schoolgirl the next. Great fun.

Last night I watched a film tied to a chair with knickers over my head and gagged. Well that was the idea but had to be released when my hand started to hurt. Oh well it was a good idea anyway.

OK I've got to go change as just had a client ring wanting to give me a special present. 50 hard cane strokes!! My bum hurts just thinking about it!!

Oh no I've booked 2 people in the same time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment