Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Feeling a bit sore today.

Yes I had a session last night that ended up with me receiving damage to my not so lady bits. This was the first session I'd had for 2 weeks because of venue issues and now it looks like I'm going to be out of action for a while longer. Is someone trying to tell me I'm in the wrong job I wonder?

As I've not posted for a few days I'll fill you in on the bits of my life you've missed out on starting with the TV meal I went out on Thursday last week which was very nice but mainly a bunch of granny trannies. There was however a young TV who had never been out before who decided this would be her first time and I have to say she looked pretty good and she brought a friend who had also never been out dressed and although this time he didn't dress he did come out and dress a couple of days after this. These two new TV's came back to where I stay and kept me up until about 3 in the morning which wasn't good as the next day was to be my first attempt at hosting a bondage party and didn't really want to be tired out. As it was and with a lot of help from my friend Mike and Davina who owns the venue the whole thing went pretty well and we all had fun. Well I say fun but as I was trying to be the host with the most for most of the night and I decided not to play as did Davina who was tired as she also stayed up late the previous night so probably didn't enjoy the party as much as she would have liked to have done.

There was some really good bondage taking place throughout the night with the highlight being from Adam tying Kartina in a crucifix position while in a full zentai suit(see pics) and the bbq and food prepared by Mike was exellent too. Although he did ruin all the sandwiches by putting green stuff in them and everyone knows you can't eat anything green!!

Again we didn't get to bed until between 3 and 4am which mean't I was really starting to feel it come Saturday but I got up and dragged Mike along to a splunch(a munch for sploshers) while Adam went to see the SS Great Britain and to be honest I think Mike would have been happier seeing the SS Great Britain too as he hates all things messy and doesn't get sploshing at all. Much to Mikes relief we didn't stay that long as we had to get ready for a night out at club O as it was their monthly fetish/BDSM event. When we got there though the place was in darkness as they had no electricty for some unknow reason and even though there was candles everywhere they soon had to shut because this was becoming a fire hazard. So we all went to another club in Bristol called Romeo's which although a swinging club was holding it's first fetish event.  I must say a big thank you to them for letting us all in for £5 each. If you want to know more look here http://romeos-club.co.uk/

I did ask the owner about doing my sub/dom sessions there but at £100 a time this was a no go but if you don't ask you don't know. Talking about sessions I do now have use of another venue in the day so it's not all bad news with my work.

Yet again we didn't get to bed to it was getting light Sunday morning and then the guys that stayed over including Lucy a TV that came up from Plymouth saturday all slowly departed back to there own homes after the very eventful weekend. I got home sunday night and slept for ages to make up for all the sleep I'd been missing out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment