Friday 11 February 2011

Kinky blog

As I'm still quiet I've decide to start work on my kinky blog for my site http://www.naughty-nina.com/ and only members will be able to read my kind of secret diary of pretend girl as a little extra something to say thanks for paying to looking at my kinky material. I'm planning one update a week and going to base much of the blog/diary around some of the kinky clients I've had as well as some of the unpaid sessions I had before I started charging. Hopefully I'll get some feedback as if this is a good feature of the site once I've wrote a pages. If it's not liked I may drop it and turn it into a best selling book instead. LOL


Even though I've been quiet I'm out at SWAMP in Bristol this Sunday where the theme is red which I'm sure I can just about manage to do. I have some  new hot-pants I'd love to show off  and next week I have clients booked in and I have two photo-shoots coming up the following week so lots more bondage photos and films for my site I hope.


Before I finish just thought you might like to see my friends new site here http://www.cherry-on-top.co/
I've been meaning to do a photo session with the lovely Laura for ages but it starting to look like it's never going to happen. Her new site looks good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment