Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Better post something

Just so you all know I'm OK as I know how much you worry about me if I don't post.


I went out on the new push bike again this morning and it was a bit better than the first time but I just stayed on main roads. I was still huffing and puffing like an asthmatic all the way round though but I'll get better I'm sure.


I'm starting to think it may soon be time to pack in the Mistress and Pro sub businesses as neither are really making me any money and I'm getting fed up of spending so much time on-line promoting my ventures and I've spent lots of money on adverts that don't work either. I think I'm going to have to accept the fact that I need to work out something else to do with my life. I still get loads of emails and phone calls but most lose interest because I wont have sex with them. 


BTW I'm UK mistress of the month here which is cool even if I'm not getting any work through it

http://www.uk-mistress-directory.com/mistressofthemonth.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment