Wednesday 16 February 2011

Busy sending out invites

It's taken me ages but I finally send out invites for mine and Davina's party in April. Half way though this I realised I'm probably not the best person for this job as lots of people have asked to come and I'm not sure if I know them or not so decided not to send them invites as we have enough people on the list already. Another problem is everyone seems to be linked to someone else and they wont come unless they can bring the people they're linked too along as well! It's not easy this part organising business is it! I'm bound to end up upsetting lots of people in the end whatever I do.


Also  my naughty blog has now started on my site so if you want to read about some of the things I've been getting up to as a pro sub check out my blog in the members area http://www.naughty-nina.com/
Trust me it's nothing like what I write here.

No comments:

Post a Comment