Tuesday 1 January 2013

New year new photo new plans same old Nina

First off happy new year to everyone who reads my blog.

I've decided for the first time since creating my blog as it's a new year I'd change the main photo. I hope this meets with your approval and if it doesn't sorry but I like it. I know I'm flashing my panties but no gets to see my huge collection of panties unless I flash a pair now and again

So today I decided to spend the day at the beach which is only 20 minutes away from me but when I arrived it was busy with others having the same idea and I couldn't park. I guess if I'd really wanted too could have found somewhere but as I'm so close to the beach I thought I'd leave it for another day when it's quieter and returned home instead.hence now I'm writing in my blog.

I bet you're all wondering how I  saw the new year in last night and what wild party I went to right?

As it happens it was the first time in my life I saw it in on my own at home. Well not quite alone I had my cat Misty with me for company. It was OK butt not sure I want to be alone every new years eve from now on.

To be honest it was kind of fitting I saw the new year in alone as I'd not been to one party or event over the whole of the Christmas period as there was so little on and no one invited me anywhere except last night to a party in Wales but it was a 2 hour drive and didn't seem worth it in the end as I couldn't drink because I had to drive back home after.

As I write this I'm working out a few new years resolutions I want to stick too.

One of which will be to go out more as I spend a fortune on clothes that hardy anyone sees me in except a few clients who often end up covering them and me in cum.

I'm going to get fit and eat less this year too(see I really am a girl). I may even go back to the gym and start swimming again. If anyone's got a private pool and gym I can use as Nina get in touch as I don't like using public ones as a girl. I'm serious let me know!

Other than resolutions I have a couple of things I'm already looking forward too this year the first will be the launch of my new Naughty Nina site hopefully this month as it's nearly ready which will mean lots of bondage  films and photo shoots of course to keep my members happy.

The second is a tour on my blade of France with my friend Keith playing the role of backup support and luggage carrier in his car which again should be great fun to do but not until the summer.

Hopefully I'll keep updating this blog every couple of weeks too so you all know what's going on in my mad life.I'll report again around the 12th off January which is my birthday BTW and I'll be 21 again or is that 31? So hard to remember at my age.





No comments:

Post a Comment