Friday 20 April 2012

Kolpophobia

It's the phobia of genitals. No really it is I'm not making this up. I don't have a fear of them as such but they don't turn me on at all. Neither male nor female ones. Today I even started a thread about it on a bdsm forum to find out who else isn't turned on by genitals. Seems I'm not alone in finding people much more attractive when genitals are kept covered up though.

So what news have I got and how has this week been you ask.
Well last weekend looking at the bookings I had taken it was looking really good. Sadly it's turned out to be my worse week this year for time wasters. Several people making bookings and just not turning up. One was a complete c**t who rang several times and book me for two hours even confirming the night before and told me he'd bought me chocolates and my favourite Nina perfume. Then come the appointment he didn't show or contact me even though I tried several times to ring  him. Of course this isn't his phone number 07593777437 as I wouldn't want anyone to phone him up in the middle of the night or giving him abuse. I could never condone such behaviour.

So my first couple of days was filled with time wasters but the second half has been totally dead. So much so I decided I needed a break from hanging around waiting for the phone to ring and went to see my friend Davina and even went out for a meal with a bunch of trannies last night which is something I rarely do these days but it was really nice. When I got to Davina's she was in the process of sending clothes back and one dress she was going to send back because it was too small for her fitted me like a gl;ove(she got stuck in it and had to get help to get out again) so I bought it off her and this is what I wore out for the meal. In fact it fits so well after the 3 course meal I did wonder if I was going to be able get out of it myself or I was going to have to stay in it forever. Don't worry I got out but I'll gets some pics in it soon just to show you all how nice it is and it only cost £12!

On a serious note I just want to say how sorry I was to hear of the death of Aerie a young trannie who I've met a few times over the last couple of years at various fetish events. I didn't know Aerie well but chatted a few times and found her to be a pleasant likeable person who I'm sure will be greatly missed and leave a hole in the life's of those close. So my thoughts are with Aerie's friends and family at this time.

Until next time have a nice weekend. Oh before I go I need to plug my paysite more so Bella keeps telling me so I will. It's here  it's great , it's very kinky and only £5 a month or £10 for 3 months
http://www.naughty-nina.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment