Sunday 8 April 2012

Splosh Monster

Sorry it was the title of one of the photos I put up on my flickr page this week. Yes I did a sploshing session tied to a shower and gagged with custard being poured everywhere. I'd almost forgotten how much I enjoy being covered in custard and even more so when tied up and helpless to stop someone covering me in it. This was probably the highlight of last week as even though I had a new ad in the paper business was very slow and I didn't get a booking up until Thursday. Luckily I had two Thursday but that was it. I guessing this may have something to do with it being Easter. BTW I have 3 Easter eggs all of course dairy milk ones as everyone knows this lady loves dairy milk.

Anyway I'm not down about the lack of bookings as so far this year I've it's been by far my most busy since I've been doing dom and sub work and I know I'm good at what I do so I'm sure things will pick up after the holidays again.

I must admit though I'm am slightly sad that people mainly come and see me for what I am as opposed to what I do and I'm not sure this is the case for female doms doing the same thing. Most people that want to be dominated by a woman still wont see me even though I'm probably better than many of the born female doms at what I do. I look and dress better but because I'm trans charge half the price. Guys fear it makes them gay coming to be dominated by me or even coming to dominate me even though I look and act like a women in my sessions. Most of my clients have fantasies about being with guy's and by seeing someone who looks like a woman but is still male makes this easier for them to convince themselves they're not gay.

I do see some guys who have only every seem born females for various reasons. Some say I just looked really good in my pics so thought they'd give me a go. Others they fancied something different. The best ones are the rare few that see me as a women and have no interest in the fact I still have male parts and don't want to see it. Everyone of these has enjoyed their session's with me as they've allowed me to do what I do best and not asked me to strip all my clothes off either.

OK moan over I'm never going to change the way people see me or convince all these straight guys who only do bdsm sessions with born women I'm worth a go and it doesn't make them gay. I wish I could but it's never going to happen so I guess I'm going to have to put up with seeing guys who pretend to be into bdsm but really just come to see what's in my knickers. Oh well it pays the bills and it's better than a normal job.

Writing this has made me depressed I'm going to go scoff all my eggs now and see if I can turn myself into another fat dom.






No comments:

Post a Comment