Wednesday 29 February 2012

Fantasy photoshoots

Sorry not posted here for a bit but I've been busy helping my friend set up his new business called fantasy photoshoots which is a new photography service where he takes  professional photos and films of people in various fantasy outfits and situations and more. Have a look at the new site for the full low down and I'm also the in house model hence it's mainly pics of me on the site at the moment.

http://www.fantasyphotoshoots.biz/

Many of my most recent photos have been taken for this new venture and as you can see are really good so hopefully this will take off and we'll have lots of people wanting to come over and be photographer or tied up or maybe both. Some people might even want to be tied to me!! I know how weird is that!.

So I'm writing this sat in bed not because I'm ill just lazy. I do have things to do but instead of doing them I've spent much of the day reading about my favourite childhood cartoon on-line which was a Japanese cartoon called Gatchaman or when translated became battle of the planets which was not the same as all the good bits were removed and the story changed for kids. I now know why I liked the main villain so much as in the Japanese version he could change from male to female. Now that has go to be the best power in the world right? I also loved princess as she always flashed her sexy white panties all the time. Anyone know where I can get a princess costume let me know as I've never seen one. I'll attach a pic of her in case you've no idea what I'm on about. Also anyone else into Battle of the planets check this amazing site out. It's what I've been on most of the day today,

http://www.battleoftheplanets.net/index.html

To be honest I think I'm turning into a bit of a geek as Saturday I went to Restraints as a female star trek character. Check me out below. I'm sure I'm not the only who finds the women's star trek outfits sexy?

Oh I am!!

I'm also going to an event called stars of stage and screen this summer as Rose from Dr Who(someone I've dressed as a few times before)and lots of old has been tele actors will be there signing autographs and looking for work.

Do I need to seek help?
Don't answer that!


No comments:

Post a Comment