Friday 9 March 2012

Tied Bride

I'm sat alone typing this just about to pack up for the week and go home for the weekend and I'm finding myself reflecting on the week gone by. A week where I've only seen 4 clients but all were pretty good in their own way and all very different. Best one was yesterdays spanker. I said spanker!! I really enjoyed the caning and spanking he gave me and just chatting after and before the session. All the clients this week have said they'll come again to which is also good. Even the trannie that turned up with a beard

One client was very interested in the photography side of things and spotted the camera equipment so I showed him a book of samples. Lots of nice pics of me tied up, bagged and so on which he looked through and then said it was more landscape photography he was into.

There's not that much to talk about outside of my work really. I did go and see my friend Davina yesterday who is more or less back to her old self. This I could tell as she's been buying lots and lots of shoe's again oh and dresses and was keen to show them to me before we sat down and had a meal together which as usual was one of her home made cottage pies reheated from the day before. I can still taste it now.

I'm looking forward to the weekend and getting out on my blade for a few hours if it'll start that is as it's been 2 months since I last started it. I also need to get some exercise as I've spent much of the week sat around stuffing my face on dairy milk chocolate again and I wont get any clients if I get big and fat except for the ones that like me to sit on their faces that is, I'll probably get more of these.

Oh one last thing I got married this week and here are the photos to prove it right down to the bridal underwear

The bride is mean't to spend most of the day tied up right?



No comments:

Post a Comment