Thursday 6 October 2011

Why don't you do sex?

Was the question a client I saw well over a year ago asked me when he phoned up again thinking of booking another appointment. He was quite a nice guy but clearly wanted sex with me when I went to visit him before so I was surprised to hear from him again as I wasn't really offering what he wanted but he phoned today and told me how impressed he was by my looks and what a convincing girl I was and he couldn't understand why I wouldn't have sex with guys as I would make a fortune if I did. This was nothing I didn't already know though.


I'm never quite sure how to react when people tell me this and they tell me this a lot!! In fact while typing this I just turned down another guy wanting me to give him oral sex. Although I miss out on more clients than I get by not offering sex I do kind of like the fact that so many guys want to shag me. In fact I seem to get more offers for sex than most of the TV's I know who are actually offering sex.!! At least I know if times get really hard there's one thing I can make a lot of money from as long as I'm not past it by then that is. 


Who said Nina you're already past it!!


I'm off to Extremm  http://www.clubextremm.com/ for the first time this coming Saturday with my friend Lord Q and it's a zombie theme so I don't need to dress up much for this one. I'm looking forward to it though and we're staying over which is good as it's quite a drive.


Talking of Lord Q last Sunday night we had this all night bondage play session and didn't go to bed at all. We filmed it all and took photos for my site so keep an eye out for some great kinky stuff coming soon.I'm not on my pc so can't show you any stills but if I remember I'll add some when I return home.


Because of this play session when I did go to bed the following night I slept about 13hours straight through. It's very tiring being tied up all the time you know.


More kinky stuff last night with my friend Kat again filmed. This time I was put into 8(I think it was)zentai's on top of one another and we filmed them being removed at first by Kat then me once I could do it on my own which I can't when wearing 8!. I can't wait to edit this film and it was such a turn on having all those zentai's on knowing I was trapped in them the only down side was the pressure on my nose which was giving me a headache from all the tight hoods was unbearable meaning I had to come out much quicker than I wanted.


OK I have to go asI have a client in a bit who's again booked in while I was typing and no I'm not having sex with him before you ask!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment