Tuesday 18 October 2011

ENTRY 100!!

I can't believe I've posted 100 time now. God I need to get out more! 


As this is the 100th post it has to be a pretty special post right? Well it would be if I had anything interesting to talk about but as I don't it wont be that special. Sorry.


So far this week I've not seen any clients or done very much so today I decided to stop sitting by the phone, turn it off and take my fireblade out for a blast. I'm so glad I did as that bike always puts a smile on my face every time I ride it and as it's a Repsol machine and Casey Stoner has just won the world title today I was pretending I was him throwing it round the bends and passing cars like they were going backwards. great fun and just what I needed. To be honest it's an expensive toy that I can't really afford to keep but I don't think I could be parted from it no matter how hard up I become.




This Saturday I went to a Rocky horror night in a pub and it so wasn't my thing at all. Why people think all trannies are into Rocky horror is beyond me I've never had any interest. After about an hour I wanted to go home but had been given a lift so had to suffer watching people dance to the time warp all night. I have to go to the dentist this Friday for a filling and I reckon I'll enjoy that more!!


I didn't enjoy it but have to admit it went well and I'm pleased it did as it was in a pub in a small village in Wales and it was open to the public. I'm sure many of the locals would never have seen a transvestite before so it may have been quite a shock to them but everyone seemed to join in and enjoy the night(except me of course although I did try to cheer myself up by serving behind the bar for about half an hour but as I know nothing about drinks decided this wasn't a very good idea)and there's even talk of another similar event there at Christmas which I'm not likely to be going too that's for sure.


This whole night of non enjoyment has made me start to do so serious thinking as it's not the first time I've been to an event and not enjoyed myself recently and off the back of this I'm now playing with the idea of leaving the public scene and stopping attending events and just concentrating on my pro sub and Mistress business and of course still making my kinky films as I always enjoy making these. I haven't made my final decision yet as it's something I need to think over for a while.


OK so that was post number 100


Sorry but it's all down hill from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment