Thursday 18 August 2011

Back to school

So tonight it's my reform school party and to be honest I really wanted this to work out after my first attempt to run one failed and it was cancelled but with only about 10 people set to show up this one has already failed after my last party "Tide Up" had 25 or more show which was a good number 10 is just not enough and if I'm honest I'd really like to cancel this one too. However I don't want to let the few people that are coming down so I'm going ahead with it anyway. I'll let you know how it works out.


Gong back to last Saturday I went out for a lovely if very expensive meal to celebrate 2 of my friends birthday's. They're a couple who were born on the same day but not the same year so a few of us went to a Thai restaurant which like I said was very nice but hardly what I'd good good value.


The following day was very eventful as I was shooting a new splosh film at a quarry for"Naughty Nina" my pay site and it was a superhero fight to the death between Rogue and Ms Marvel which should have been really good but we ended up rushing as we kept getting interrupted by lads on motorbikes. I'm not even sure if I've got enough footage  to make the film as we were in such a hurry and when we got out of the quarry there was nowhere to wash of so I returned home still dirty! Well I say returned home but the fact is I didn't make it back as some stupid woman crashed into me on the way! My car is now being repaired and I have a loan car and the women who went through a red light and hit me is blaming me for the accident which is not good as I have a £500 excess!!


The rest of this week has been quiet and I've again been to the cinema and watched a couple of new films. One was Happy Potter the other Rise of the planet of the apes which I thought was the better of the two.


It's nearly 3 in the morning and I think I need to go to sleep!



No comments:

Post a Comment