Friday 5 June 2015

Sorry its been a while

Wow I didn't blog at all last month!

Then again I was away for two weeks and I have been a busy girl so maybe you can forgive me just this once.

First off I must mention the new issue of Repartee is out now and in this issue I'm writing about one of my favourite items of female clothing "Knickers" For anyone wanting to read about and see me in my knickers you can buy a copy here

http://www.repartee.tv/index.php/in-print/buy-magazines-and-subscriptions/product/78-rep-79

BTW there's lots of other good stuff in the magazine if you're not interested in me and my knickers honestly.

Yes as I've already mentioned I've just come back from my holidays with my best friend Keith and this trip involved staying in London, France and Germany and I did the whole thing in my own car for the first time ever and covered over 2000miles. Sadly being a VXR astra it used quite a bit of fuel but it was much more fun than a gutless hire car so worth the extra expense.

I'm not going to go into too much detail as like normal I'll write about the trip for the next issue of Repartee but I will say it was lovely to finally meet and spend some time and even get tied up by Sandra Gibbons both in my London hotel room and again in my hotel room in Munich. In case you're wondering why Munich it was Boundcon which was a bondage event running the entire weekend so I didn't actually see anything of Germany even though it was my first trip there.

Sorry to anyone who tried to book me while I was away I'm now back working Monday-Friday again and even some Saturday mornings so feel free to call and have that kinky session with me you've always promised yourself. See my site for more details

http://www.fantasygirl-nina.com/

Here's a photo of me in France with my car


No comments:

Post a Comment