Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Visiting London in May with Sandra Gibbons

Yes that's right I will be staying in London in May for 3 night from Saturday the 16th to Monday the 18th so anyone wishing to see me for a session there get in touch but if you just want to come out with me and my friends on one of the nights also let me know because not only am I going to be out in London(probably Soho area)but the one and only Sandra Gibbons will be with me. This is Sandra's first ever visit to the UK so don't miss out on the chance to meet up with her and and me of course. For anyone who doesn't know who Sandra Gibbons is shame on you. Shes an American TV who runs the well know excellent trans bondage website http://www.tranniesintrouble.com/ and is one of my inspirations. Here she is tied up as normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment