Tuesday 5 August 2014

Time to plug my sites

Since Sparkle things have gone very quiet and I've not really been anywhere of an interest and work is really quiet at the moment which I'm guessing is partly down to the fact most people are on their summer holidays at the moment at least I hope it is.

As I'm really quiet and could do with a few new clients I think this is the prefect time to plug my sites and business.

First off there's my pro sub site where you can hire me for all sort of kinky things
http://www.fantasygirl-nina.com/

Interesting fact although I offer loads of kinky services from spanking to sploshing and lots of unusual things like zentai play and pony play most guys who call me from the site are not at all kinky and still just want sex with me. I often think I'm the kinkiest person in the world. And if one more guy call's asking "How big are you?" I think I'm going to scream.

Also I work as a strict dominatrix most days and some evenings
http://www.mistress-nina.co.uk/
Where I do everything from heavy CP sessions, tied and teased sessions through through to full on dom sessions and I have loads of equipment. Again many guys calling from my dom site seem pretty basic at times wanting forced oral and stuff up their bum and that's about it which I find so sad as they're missing out on the things I'm really good at.

My other site is more of a hobby and work of love as the money made from it goes back into making more kinky films for my members to enjoy
http://naughtynina.net/
Has hundreds of kinky films and galleries and not one cock in site. If you really want to know what makes me tick or turns me on join my site and find out and trust me it's not people giving me oral sex!!
It's updated twice a week too and cheaper than most other pay to view sites not to mention with lots more content

OK plug over enjoy the sites. 


No comments:

Post a Comment