Monday 14 July 2014

Sparkle

So I've just returned home from this years Sparkle after being in Manchester for three days and enjoying the events, meeting other girls and having fun. It was so nice to meet up with old friends like my sister Bella who I'd not seen for years. In fact the last time I went to Sparkle which I think was 2010. Bella runs Sparkle or I should now say did run Sparkle as this event in fact the 10th one was to be her last and she did herself proud as it was a great weekend. From the Repartee party on Friday through to Sparkle in the park which for the first time was on Saturday and Sunday.

I helped out as much as I could and even put on the old pink and white Repartee catsuit and gave away old copies of the magazine for people to read on the Saturday. While on the Sunday I wore a Sparkle T-Shirt and hotpants combo and walked around selling said T-shirts. I like having little jobs as it gives me an excuse to talk to people and stops me getting bored.

Saturday evening I walked around the village dressed in a cute mini mouse dress that was so short it showed off my knickers and got me quite a bit of attention so I'll be wearing that again. Sadly as it was raining there's no pictures of me in that outfit but there are plenty of photos in the other outfits I wore over the weekend so I've added a few below

Other than Sparkle I've not really done much and been reasonably busy with clients Annoyingly I'm getting lots of no shows again at the moment which does get me down but I have to put with idiots in my line of work I guess. Anyway it's there loss as much as mine as everyone who sessions with me enjoys me and my sessions and if you want to enjoy playing with me take a look at all my kinky services here http://www.fantasygirl-nina.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment