Friday 31 January 2014

Repartee cover girl yet again

I've been writing for Repartee since issue 50 and have been on the cover 3 times since then but only once on my own as Rose from Dr Who way back on issue 54 in February 2007 now 7 years on and 5 years since my last cover I'm back on the cover again on the latest Repartee. Issue 75 celebrates 25 years of the magazine in print but it's also 25 issues since I first appeared in it. Anyway the new issue is a great read as always and also features part two of my road trip to France so please help keep the magazine going in print and buy a copy here  http://www.repartee.tv/repinfo.php?mag=75&curmag=75



I can't believe this is the first time I've wrote in my blog for almost a month in that time I had another birthday which I celebrated by going to SWAMP and giving other people cakes which always seems a strange thing to do on your birthday. People should be giving me cakes surly! Or sploshing me with them. It's a shame I don't have any photos from the day as I looked and dressed quite different to how I normally look and many people didn't recognize me to start with. I was wearing a beautiful 50's style dress with a big petticoat and had a new bob wig on. I'll get some photos taken like that soon so you can see and I may even let Keith who bought me the dress and wig tie me up in in it next time if he's lucky.

Other than my birthday I've been busy seeing clients mainly for GFE's or domme session meaning my bum has got soft not being spanked and caned much this year so far. I must mention one new client who came this week for the second time this year who has bought lots of nice things for me to wear for him including a zentai suit and another 50's style dress and petticoat which are fantastic and we had a lovely long session Wednesday and he even brought with him a new speedo swimming costume which I wore over the zentai and then under the dress later mainly because Ihe told me he bought one for someone else and I told him no one had ever bought me a swimming costume before.. If only I had a few more clients like this. He's a great guy and I can't wait for the next session.

As I write this I have a nasty cold which has meant I was unable to take my dad for his chemo treatment today in case he caught it but lucky for me someone else was available instead. At the moment I spend a lot of time with my dad as it's a very difficult time for him and I was a bit sad to see all his hair fall out because of the treatment but he makes light of it and the pain he has started to get. I just hope it's all worth it and the chemo is a success but he has a long way to go before we know if it's worked and he's sure to get worse before he gets better. Going through this with him makes me feel pretty useless and unable to help and I find myself thinking back to when I did my run for cancer and how it's probably about time I did something else to help. So watch this space I'm sure I'll come up with another way to help but not sure my knees can take another 10k as Nina though!

Time to go blow my nose for the hundredth time today but hopefully I won't leave it so long before posting again but then again I always say that!


No comments:

Post a Comment