Thursday 2 January 2014

Birthday Girl

So that's Christmas and New Year over with again and thank god for that. So what is there to look forward to next I hear you ask. Well you don't have to wait long for my birthday which is on the 12th of January and I will be celebrating it at Bristol's SWAMP for anyone who wants to join in the celebrations and have some of my cake. If you do come along don't forget to buy me something nice. I love Nina Ricci perfume but I have quite a lot of that now as I had some for Christmas like I do most years. You can also buy me some new shoes if you like I'm a size 8 in case you were thinking of doing this or knickers I'm also a size 8 in these and only have about 200 pairs so could do with a few more before I run out. No G strings though as I hate these. Thongs are OK if they've got a reasonable amount of material at the front to hide my bits that is.

So other than getting Nina perfume what else did I get and do over the holiday period you ask. Well I didn't get much or do much really. My family came over for diner Christmas day and my best friend boxing day but I spent most of the time watching tele and films. Yesterday I even watched it's a wonderful life for the first time ever which made me cry at the end.

So on with 2014 and I've already made a few plans as to things I want to do this year which includes another trip to France and a return to Sparkle this summer as it'll be the 10th one and of course I'll be doing lots more kinky photoshoots for  http://www.naughtynina.net/which if you haven't checked out for a while you should as over Christmas I finally uploaded my buried alive film that so many people had be waiting for.

Somethings never change and even with a new year today was my first day seeing clients again and my first two didn't show up. Thankfully my third one did show up so at least I did one to kick start my year off.

Not much else to say other than to wish everyone reading this a happy new year

Nina xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment