Saturday 5 November 2011

Fireworks

The only real reason for calling this post fireworks is the obvious fact that it's bonfire night tonight and I was going to a carnival in Somerset followed no doubt by a firework display but the carnival has now been cancelled so it looks like a quiet night at home with a DVD instead. The reason the carnival has been cancelled will be known only too well by anyone living in the area. As last night there was a horrific car crash on the M5 and several people lost their lives and the motorway still remains shut today while the carnage is cleared up. This is very near where the carnival takes place both out of respect for all those who died and the fact the main road to the event is shut it's been cancelled. The junction where the crash happened is the one I get on and off the motorway every week and in fact I was driving home last night at roughly the same time but this time not down the M5 but I do feel for all those who died and their families.


Other than  avoiding motorway pile ups what have I been doing lately you ask.


I'll go back to over a week ago to start with and I had yet another photo session for http;//www.smorgasborg.com
which was interesting as always apart from the bit where we tried to do some pics hanging upside down on a door which didn't work and just seemed like an accident waiting to happen to me. Luckily we gave up before one did though.


The day after which was last Friday I was a model in the second Bristol trannie fashion show(check out the photos)its a private show just to teach trannies what to wear as many not being brought up wearing female clothes have no idea. Unlike me of course. Yes I do know how to dress before you say anything!!










I didn't feel at all well but thanks to some drugs the lady hosting it gave me I made it through and even enjoyed showing off in front of a bunch of trannies who only really came for the food!!


The following day it was off to Birmingham with my friend Lord Q(yes that is really his name honest)for a night at a new spanking event called "spank and play" not to be confused with "wank and pay" which is a different thing altogether. Again I had a great night and even got a private play with a sexy real girl only spoilt by her male friend being involved and constantly waving his cock in my face saying things like. "Bet you'll like to suck this wouldn't you?" To which I responded "no I really wouldn't" but it was still a fun session and the event worth going to again I think.


So two nights and two event I'd enjoyed roll on the next day and my third event MDS I thought.


Things didn't start well with one of my friends I had to collect along the way running half hour late but in the end he got in the car moaning as normal but I don't mind this as his moaning always comes across as amusing to me. He brought a friend along for the ride who was mean't to be filming everything but filmed nothing on the night. Then I picked up my friend Kat(dressed as cat-woman) before travelling to meet Lord Q where we swapped cars and all piled into his. He set the sat nav for the venue only for me to say I knew the way so he didn't need it. The venue was only a 20 minute drive but an hour after leaving Lord Q's we still hadn't got there.Turns out I didn't know where to go after-all!!


In the end we got there just in time to watch everyone else enjoy takeaway food for the next two hours. If you hadn't been before you would have thought you were in the wrong place and instead of a BDSM party it was like being in a cheap Chinese restaurant. following the eating for two hours there was an auction of BDSM equipment which took up most of the night. It was for a good cause but that's not the point this was supposed to be a BDSM  event and it just wasn't. I normally enjoy MDS but I'm sorry to say this wasn't worth the £13 entrance fee. Just to make it clear I think the world of the organisers but it needs a rethink if I'm to attend future MDS's parties and I don't think I'm alone in thinking this way. I reckon I could get the word think in that last sentence a few more times if I really tried don't you?


My favourite memory of the night was me and my 4 friends walking back to the car where I walked slightly ahead thinking I was the only one looking normal. I was followed my a man in a punkin zentai suit and top hat and trannie with no wig in a catsuit and guy in a long coat rattling as he was covered in chains and handcuffs who also had glasses made from tea strainers and lastly a guy in black carrying kind of wooden stocks. It was only when I sat down  in the car that I realised sticking out from under my long coat was the devils tail I'd forgotten to remove when I took the rest of my sexy devil costume off! BTW in case yo're wondering it was Halloween.


I have lots more to tell but other things to do too so will safe it for next time









No comments:

Post a Comment