Thursday 1 April 2021

Back to posting on the first of each month

My last blog post was a few days early because I wanted to plug my new only fans page which of course I'm going to do again now. Sorry about that. 

It's been going well over a month and I've been adding new videos every day and will keeping doing so until I reach 50 films which will be in just a few days time. After this I may go to posting new films twice a week but also adding photo sets in-between once I work out how to do this. That is! So anyone who used to love my old Naughty Nina site and is missing my kinky films please join my only fans page here for only $4.99 a month.  

https://onlyfans.com/nina_jay_

Other than uploading kinky films to only fans what have I been up to for the month I hear you asking. 

I have a lovely fan in America who sent me a load of sexy leotards and dance tights and I'm slowly getting some photos in them for him and your pleasure. I'll add some to this post for you and him to see and I've been doing a few selfies in them as well of course.

I've also been modifying my motorbikes. I've fitted new cans to both plus a few other bits and bobs and they both look and sound better(louder) than they did with their standard pipes. Will get some photos at some point for sure. I'm actually quite pleased I managed to do this as normally I would take them to a garage to do almost anything to them. 

I've also still been cycling loads and now for a week eating less too. So I might even lose some weight. 

So why am I eating less? Well I might have mentioned before about my issues with acid reflux and how I've suffered from this for years. Well next week I have a rather intrusive test in hospital where my acid levels are measured over a 24hr period. In order to do this I have to stop my tablets for a week beforehand. Which is what I'm doing at the moment. This is also a bit of an issue if I eat a meal because I get real bad acid shortly after for several hrs. Which is not nice. So I'm just eating really small meals for now and the thought of food is not good for me at the moment. As I said good way to lose weight.

I must mention there's a new issue of Transliving magazine out now and I'm back after a one issue break with two articles, One on fitness and the other on tucking and how to do it as many trans girls I know are rubbish at it. Either that or they enjoy having a big bulge in there knickers. I guess it could be a mixture of both. As always there's loads of other interesting features in the latest magazine. It's not just all about me you know. 

I also have written my own editorial for this issue as I'm now an official member of the TLi team. You can get a copy either printed or digital here

https://transliving.co.uk/magazine/

You might also notice when you go there the Transliving site has changed so take a minute to look around it while you're there buying the new magazine. Just click the word "Transliving" in the top right to take you back to the main page. I've got a couple of free articles there too. So have a read of those and feel free to leave a nice comment if you enjoy them. I did say nice comment. Nothing too rude OK!

Hopefully next time I write here I'll be back seeing clients again which I can't wait for. It's looking like the 12th of April for anyone wanting to see me. If you've no idea what I actually do and offer. See my site here

http://fantasygirl-nina.com/

OK that's about if for today please think about joining my only fans page if you haven't already and thank you to all who have already done so. Having not earn't much money in the last year because of covid restrictions every little helps.

Meet back here next month xx








1 comment:

  1. All the best for next week with the hospital visit/ Stay and the weight loss, though your abs are looking quite defined as they are. X

    ReplyDelete