Wednesday 24 February 2021

Things could finally be looking up

 This is my new onlyfans site 

https://onlyfans.com/nina_jay_

For anyone who misses all my kinky films and my old Naughty Nina website which I lost a couple of years ago after almost 10 years I've finally got myself a onlyfans site(until I lose that too) where I can put all my films and you can subscribe to see them. I've set it up so it's only $3 for the first 30 days which is next to nothing right? I'm going to be uploading a full film every day for the first 30 days so there's plenty of new content. Much will have been on Naughty Nina but there will also be new films and maybe photosets too but I know it's the films most people want to see. Also if it takes of I will be making more new films and even doing requests films for members now and again

Onlyfans is the main reason for this early blog but also to let my clients and anyone wanting to session with me in the future know it looks like I'll be able to see people again from the 12th of April. So that's something else to look forward too and I can finally get out of this groundhog day life I'm currently living. 

If anyone is wondering what services I offer take a look at my website

 http://fantasygirl-nina.com/

Hopefully I may even have even had my first covid jab by then too. Well maybe but I will be taking several precautions either way of course.You know normal stuff like making everyone wear a plastic bag over their head so they don't breath on me. That's normal right?  Who said "Only for you Nina!" 

I've not got any new photos to post because I've actually yet to do any. Except for selfies for my onlyfans site to prove I'm me that is and I'm not posting those.(I did the first one not made up but they didn't believe I was the same person) Hopefully I'll be doing new stuff both photos and films before too long as well. So something else to look forward too if you like looking at me that is.

Thinking about it people only look at my blog for photos of me so here's some selfies that I've taken over the lockdowns for you to enjoy. Now go join my only fans site? 

What do you mean "No!" 

What if I say please? 
























 



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous selfies. comment to prove i read your blogs lolxxx

    ReplyDelete