Sunday 20 May 2018

Two Months On

Yes it's been two months since I last wrote to the day and not that much has happened since winning Miss TLI. Sadly it's not changed my life.

The reason I'm sat here writing my blog today is I'm stuck at home as my car has a puncture and being a almost new car there's no spare wheel. Yesterday a bolt went in my front tyre and now it's flat so I'm going to have to use the inflation kit that comes with most new cars these days and will ruin the tyre for sure meaning I'm going to have to fork out £200 for a new tyre. Well it's more likely going to be £400 for two new tyres. Otherwise I'm going to have uneven tyres on the front.

Oh I've no mentioned it before on my blog but this isn't my Renault Megane, No I changed this for a blue Ford Focus RS almost two months ago now. In fact before I went to Eastbourne I'd already put a deposit on the car.

I wanted one of these when they came out in 2016 and by buying a year and a half old one I've saved nearly £10,000 but all is not going to plan with the RS and the puncture is the least of my worries. This week it goes in for a pressure test as head gaskets are failing on some models and the stereo is making this horrible hissing noise sometimes but not all the time, On top of this under hard acceleration it feels like the car is trying to kill me which might be the reason the first owner sold it.

On the upside I got the car to drift using drift mode the other night and didn't crash! 

Here's my new car(Isn't she pretty?) and hopefully before I get to annoyed with all it's faults I'll do some photos with it in various sexy outfits before I sell it and buy something else just as pointless for the road.


Talking of punctures not only has my car got one but my pushbike had one today also. So I had to change the tube but I must have put the tyre on incorrectly as when I rode it I felt like I was on an old fashioned bone shaker with wooden wheels.

This week has not started too well regarding bookings with both my sessions at Ashton studios tomorrow being cancelled. So another day off for me then but I have a couple of sessions later in the week still booked and an over night bondage session to look forward to next weekend. I'm still surviving even without my own place. BTW anyone wanting to see me in the evening get in touch as I have a venue I don't need to book in advance or pay extra for again. For details on services you can book me for see my site
https://fantasygirl-nina.com/

Anyone who liked my article on kink in Transliving might want to pre-order the next issue as I have part two about bondage in this one and should have another feature about Eastboure and being Miss TLI in it too. Just go here to order your copy

https://www.transliving.co.uk/preorder.html

This year I'm hoping to be at Sparkle again as not been for years I may even have another go at entering Miss Sparkle. I have already put an entry form in but the sites a bit naff so not sure it's gone through. I'm also going to up north at the end of June for anyone who's wanting to see me but find travelling to Bristol too far to go just to see me. So get in contact if you'd like to book a session but I will have to come to you or you'll need to book a room somewhere.

OK more soon I've got to go sort out this wobbly wheel






1 comment:

  1. Okay, on my way to check it out!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete