Tuesday 20 March 2018

Miss Transliving 2018

Yes it's me I won the tittle on Saturday at Eastborne competing against 19 other lovely girls. Sadly there can only be one winner and yes it was me. It was also their 10th year anniversary event which made it even more special.

I decided to go to this event after having a really good time at they're Bournemouth bash at the end of last year and in fact winning one of the competitions there also. I wasn't sure I'd cope with 3 days in a hotel with 120 trannies but Shane and Stacy convinced me I had to go in for Miss Transliving so I decided to I'd make the effort ad I'm so glad I did.

I drove down and took my friend Davina along too as it was her first ever event of this kind and thankfully she also enjoyed herself and also entered the competition. The day we left didn't start off too well though as Davina had to take her hair to be dressed first which left me waiting for her wondering if we were going to end up stuck in the Friday traffic on the long drive to Eastbourne. Surprisingly even after having waited for Davina to have her hair done and finish packing we still made good time. I choose to ignore Davina's directions most of the time and go with the sat nav instead which which paid off I think as we got to Eastbourne about 2pm giving us plenty of time to meet people and book in.

I had a double room to myself which was very nice and worth the extra £50 over a single with all the stuff I took with me. We had meals every night and morning while there. Well I say every morning but having stayed up drinking until 7am Saturday morning I was in no fit state for breakfast so missed out on one. The reason I stayed up late was I was buzzing from winning the neon 80's theme costume competition that night.

On a high after this win I entered the Miss Transliving competition the following night having spent much of the day in bed with a self inflicted headache. I seemed to be everyone's favourite to win and do the double but part of me thought having won the night before they would go for someone else. I entered dressed totally different from all the others who had an array of lovely dresses and ballgowns but not me no I was dressed as Minnie mouse! Surely I couldn't win as a Disney character but somehow this endeared me to the judges and being different paid off and I'm now Miss Transliving 2018!

There was another competition the following night and I entered and to be honest was kind of glad I didn't win or the crowd that liked me before may have turned and tarred and feathered me! Then again I might have enjoyed that too.

I'm going to write a more detailed account of my weekend at Eastborne in the next TLI magazine which you'll be able to buy here and is a great magazine about the trans community and the current issue even has my first article about kink so surely worth buying just for that

  http://www.transliving.co.uk/

Next year if I go back I'll get to be a judge so make sure you dig out your best female Disney character but not another Minnie Mouse.










No comments:

Post a Comment