Sunday 8 October 2017

Rubber Cult A bad call all round

I thought I'd blog about this while it was fresh in my mind and it really is as it's about my trip to London for Rubber Cult with my friend Katrina which I've only just got home from and how we got everything so wrong and what we should have done to have a great weekend in London instead

What we did was drive up yesterday from Bristol for one mediocre evening event only, then return home today and not only this but it took as 6hrs in the car to get there because there was a car crash in London and all the roads we wanted to go on were either shut or at a standstill. This was because at first it was thought to be another terrorist attack. At one point I needed a wee so badly I got out of the non moving car and went and found a loo before I wet myself and came back to find nothing had moved. We also ended up in the wrong car park when we did eventually arrive having to get a taxi to the hotel as we were too far to walk. We were also too late to go out and get food with our friends and I made a mistake by wearing dance tight under my new latex tights and thigh high boots which mean't my toes were squashed and killing me within an hour off being out and I had to remove an carry my boots to survive the evening.

The only good thing was I was out spending time with my friend Kat and also Bella Jay and Deb neither of who Id seen for years but other than that nothing much went right all weekend.

What I found out only a couple of weeks ago was not only was Rubber Cult on but it was London Fetish weekend and there were other kinky events on Friday and today also and what we should have done was drive up or even better take the train up Friday and spend the whole weekend in London and I'm really gutted we didn't and feel it was a complete wasted opportunity as neither Kat or myself go to many events at the moment.

I think Kat enjoyed it more than I did overall as she loves Rubber Cult and chatted to many of her latex friends there but for me Rubber Cult on it's own is not worth a stressful and expensive trip to London but maybe as part of a weekend trip it would have been.

BTW in case you wondered what I was wearing to Rubber Cult it was my Ms Marvel outfit and no one there knew who I was meant to be or care for that matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment