Saturday 23 September 2017

What to blog about?

Well I decided to write on my blog again today but I wasn't sure what to bore you with this time and to be truthful as always I'm still not but going to just type any old rubbish as I thought you might be missing me.

Last time I told you about my lovely new KTM motorbike and I did a shoot on it with my best friend Keith taking the pics again and I was very pleased with the photos but this week I did another bike shoot but it was on my new pushbike.

Well I've had it a few months now and it's my main way,sorry only way really of keeping fit. I cycle about 3 or 4 times a week at the moment which I really need to otherwise I'd stay at home eating all the time and get really fat. Meaning no one would fancy me or want to fuck me and that would mean I'd stop getting dirty phone calls from guys who are never going to book me anyway. I have to say at this point although I myself don't plan on getting fat. If you are fat and reading this that's fine with me I actually have lots of fat friends and in many ways prefer them to thin friends. I mean they're much better for things like face sitting for example. I think I better change the subject or I wont have any friends pretty soon.

So here are some pics of me on my current pushbike which is a "Giant Anyroad" a bike marketed to be good on any road but when I first bought it I actually thought it wasn't very good on anyroad. Rubbish off road compared to my old Trek mountain bike and slow on road compare to my old Giant Defy but I've got used to it now and quite like it except for the god awful gear changing that is.I did take it back but they blamed me and the way I ride!





Hope you like them and the fact you can see my belly in some of them which I never normally like to show in pictures or on film.

Something else I feel like sharing is I spend much of the time doing my bike shoot and some kinky films with a butt plug inserted which is not normally something I go for and yes I really enjoyed it. Even leaving it inserted while I went out for a pub meal after the shoot. So this and the tight rope choker and even tighter crotch rope Keith put on me were very enjoyable putting me a real high. I sadly took the ropes off before I went out though.

Oh while I think of it my blog is one of the top 75 trans blogs so it seems and I need to put this up to show just how good I am.

http://blog.feedspot.com/crossdressing_blogs/

Oh BTW I'm back on Facebook again and can be found here if you really want to see me. It's a bit sad starting over though as people keep messaging me to welcome me to Facebook and offer advice

https://www.facebook.com/nina.jay.1694


More soon but in the meantime remember to check out my sites if you're looking for some kinky fun
http://www.naughtynina.net/
http://fantasygirl-nina.com/
http://www.mistress-nina.co.uk/








1 comment: