Monday 23 July 2012

I'm Back

I know you've all been worried about me as I've not written in my blog for over a month now but fear not I'm back again and hopefully wont leave it so long next time before giving you another slice of my life.

So I've now returned from my first holiday in France which was was more of a road trip than a holiday really. I borrowed my friends little C2 Citroen for the trip as it was far cheaper on fuel than my own VXR the only thing was the C2 is a very small car and me and my travelling companion Keith had a lot of stuff to take with us so it was fun and games getting it all in and leaving enough room for the two of us but we managed it. I'm not going to say too much more about my time in France as going to write about it for a future issue of Repartee which you wont buy if you read it all here first.

One thing I will mention is I didn't get much of a break from kinky stuff after leaving Paris where I stayed for the first two nights as I stayed at my friends house in the south of France and all she wanted to do was play with me. This mean't 4 days of being Mistress Nina! This is more play than when I'm at home only not getting paid for it but then again I was staying with her for free and using her C2 so I can't complain too much. To be honest I kind of enjoyed all the mad Dom sessions I did with her and I know she loved them. We even filmed 3 of them. One of them has to be seen to be believed but it involves me driving a digger and her being dunked in a pond(sort of)

We also found an old railway line while in France which Keith tied me too as it's always been something I've wanted to have done to me. I think part of him probably wanted to leave me tied to the line and enjoy the rest of the trip in peace and quiet but reluctantly after filming me struggling for a while he untied me and I'm glad he did as I was covered in ants(well I say covered but I'm not sure two ants can really cover a person)

Since my return last Sunday work has been really quiet and I've had endless people booking then cancelling possibly something to do with the good weather we're getting now.At least this means I've had chance to give my Blade a couple trips out at last and I'm even thinking of taking it back to my friends house in France before too long as the French roads are so quiet compared to ours.

Not sure if I mentioned it but just before going to France I was a maid again at my friend Johns BDSM party in Newport and you'll be pleased to know as normal I looked good but was a rubbish lazy maid compared to when I maided at his previous party when I worked hard all night and everyone thought there was something wrong with me when in fact I was keeping busy to avoid having to play with someone I didn't want to play with  but scarred to tell him for fear of hurting his feelings.

BTW if you're reading this and think this might be you I'm talking about I'm not I'm talking about someone else.







2 comments:

  1. Hello readers of my blog this is where you can post nice comments about me. I thought I'd add this as I'm starting to wonder if anyone ever reads my blog. Go on say something nice and make sure it is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see a few of the holiday pics when you were in Mistress Nina mode.

    ReplyDelete