Thursday 30 September 2010

So what to do today

Again as it's been for the last few weeks I have no one booked in so not sure what to do today. I have lots of video's to edit for my Naughty Nina site so maybe I'll get some of them done or I could visit Wild Passions as it's their TV day today and I'm at the BDSM night tomorrow which is also at Wild Passions. I might even be able to rope a friend into making a bongage video with me in the day tomorrow to tie both events together so to speak.

Yesterday I went for a cycle ride to keep up my training for my run for cancer research which is just over 2 weeks away now and was passed by a real woman on a racing bike like I was stopped going up a hill. I tried to catch her up but it was hopeless and my legs wre having none of it. I really need to start running again but worried my knee will give me more problems if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment