Friday, 2 October 2026

I do wonder what's the point

Of this blog as I've been writing it since the beginning of time it seems and I've done a lot in that time in the trans world and in life yet only 81 people are subscribed to it and probably most of them don't read it when I make my monthly post. I mainly keep it going as a reference and to look back if I ever want to find out when I did something.

For the few, this month has again been busy with meals and trips out with David or Dee. Same person in case your new here(not that that's very likely) 

It started off with me getting my Honda CRF250 MOT'd in a local garage about 4 miles from me. I got a lift home but couldn't get on back later that day to collect the bike. So I came up with a plan. I drove my car to the garage. left it there and took the bike home. Once home I cycled back to get the car. What I didn't allow for was the rain that had been forecast and you guessed it cycling back in I got totally soaked and had to drive my car home in soaking wet lycra. Took me ages to dry the seats out later on. Anyway the bike passed with flying colours.

OK I'll get all Motorbike things out the way before I tell you where I went last month. BTW I'm writing this a day late as I was in London with David yesterday but as it was the 1st yesterday I'll mention that in the next blog post rather than this one.

My TZR is still away being repaired so no idea when I'll get that back but hopefully some time this year at least. 

I managed to ride all my bikes last month at least for one decent ride and my stable has again grown with a new addition. Lets just say I'm "ready to race" once more. Will do some photos and tell you all about the latest addition another time. Bet you can't wait!

So these are places David/Dee and I visited lat month and I've actually just copied what Dee wrote for each one on Facebook so thanks to him for the descriptions and sorry I'm being so lazy. Photos below also taken by David/Dee   

We spent an enjoyable day visiting Shobdon Church and Croft Castle. Croft Castle has been the home of the Croft family since the Norman conquest. Today it is owned by the National Trust, but the croft family still have private rooms there. The estate includes a church, walled garden and extensive woodland walks.

We had a visit to The Lost Gardens of Heligan in Cornwall and on the way home stopped at IKEA in Exeter for meatballs which are not only really cheap but really nice too

A day out at the lovely Bourton-on-the-Water. We managed to find a nice place to have dinner at Tap Room. We visited the model village and motor museum where they had an old tractor like my dad used to own. So I had a sit on as I used to drive my dads. Well actually he had 2 of them which I sadly had to sell when he died. They're TE20's in case you were wondering.

We saw many interesting aircraft on a visit to the Boscombe Down Aviation Collection and there are many cockpits you can sit in there not attached to the rest of the planes. Which is great at first but soon the novelty wears off and we also visited Old Sarum the same day which is one of the most important historical sites in England. It began as an Iron Age hill fort in 400 BC, then a Norman castle was built within its ramparts by William the Conquerer. A town grew around the castle and in 1075 a Cathedral was built on the site. Eventually the Cathedral and town moved to the nearby site of modern Salisbury.

We also had our monthly visit to the Cozy Club in Bath and our Bristol Trans meal which was in Noah's fish bar this month.

On another note I've bought some new sofas for my house near Highbridge that I've now lived at over a year which is hard to believe. So if anyone wants my 2 old 2 seater sofas give me a shout as need to get rid of them. In fact I'm sat on one of them now and trust me its really comfortable but they are 20 years old I so fancied something new. New ones are coming next week and are something a bit special . Or at least they should be considering how much they've cost me.

BTW I'm still doing my sub/domme and escort work mainly from home but also some outcalls so get in touch if you want to play with me sometime.

www.fantasygirl-nina.com



























































1 comment:

  1. Love your blogs as I do the 2 pics of you on the rope bridge. X

    ReplyDelete