Thursday 30 November 2023

I should have been doing a session tonight but....

Yes someone booked me for this evening but didn't show up yet again. Oh well this means I can write this rubbish instead but I will be stopping to watch I'm a celebrity so it's probably late by the time I publish this.

I can't believe it's nearly Christmas again. What's happened to 2023! I had to say that as that's what everyone says right?

So November is now over and I started off being taking out for a lovely meal at the Ivy in Clifton by one of my friends/Clients. It's weird a lot of my friends are also clients now for some reason. This client doesn't show up on film so there's just a photo of me eating alone there. Who said it's an imaginary client!  

The following day I again headed north to visit 3 clients and as normal spent a lot of time tied and getting my bum punished. Not worth going into details as its much the same as every time I tour. I still enjoy it though. 

One thing I had to take a lot of stuff and it's this fact and the fact fat old trannies struggle to get into the back of my 2 door car that started me thinking about changing it after 3 years of ownership. It also doesn't have a reversing camera and I reversed into something more solid than my car costing me £250 in repairs this month. It has parking sensors but they don't really work and just bleep all the time so I ignore them and the windows were all misted up that morning too.

I love the little ST though so decided to look for a newer 4 door version, Or should I say 5 door? Is the boot really a door? I guess it must be as I've ridden in the boot of cars in the past. Admittedly tied and gagged as well at the time.

Anyway I found one I liked tested it as well a Puma ST which didn't float my boat and looks a bit like a frog in my eyes. and then promptly fell out with the sales men by offering over £400 less than the asking price. I found another I liked and they wouldn't knock a penny off the asking price! Anyway in no rush as the right car at the right price will come up. It always does.

In November I also watched one of the big Somerset carnivals. This year it was North Petherton which was pretty good but there was a 2hr delay and I was freezing waiting for the floats to come by. If anyone's never seen any of these carnivals you really should at least once in your life as the amount of effort that goes into some of the floats is amazing. Some of them not so much though.

Other than this I've not really done much recently. I did again go to the cinema and watch a new marvel film called the Marvels which wasn't great which might explain why where was only 4 of us watching it on it's second week or release. 

A few days ago a group of us went out for another meal this time at the Priory in Portbury to celebrate Dee/David's birthday. Yes I know all I seem to do is eat these days! Hence I'm so fat now!! Anyway I wont tell you Dee's age you'll have to guess but he will be spending more time on the buses now.😏 

I also did another bondage day with Trenchard this week so I'll add a few pics from that and other random ones below for you to look at or wank over if you like. I don't mind.

Have a wonderful Christmas and see you all back here in the new year for much of the same I'm sure.


















1 comment:

  1. NO Mince pies then for you Nina over Christmas, Really like the latest look with the cream satin wrap and brunette bob? Gives you a different look as does the Air hostess uniform. Shame about having the car problems and struggling with sales reps. Quite like the Puma and may swap to that the next time I change cars. All the very best for Christmas hope Santa brings you something good. X

    ReplyDelete