Sunday 30 July 2023

I'm only happy when it rains!

I used to love that song when I was young and the Garbage singer "Shirley Manson" who is down as an inspiration on my old Strange Little Girl website. However it's not true I do like the rain and it used to help me sleep at night when I was a kid listening to it on my old single glazed bedroom window but as a biker with 4 motorbikes to ride I'm not a fan!  

"4 motorbikes Nina?" I hear you say " I thought you had 3?"

Oh yes you caught me out I have in fact bought yet another bike and yes I do think I have a problem. I even had to have my patio extended to get the extra bike on. So why did I need another bike you ask. Well the one person reading this that actually cares anyway. 

I didn't needing and wanting are two very different things. My four bikes serve different purposes but anyone of them could do everything most people want from a bike. The Kawasaki is a mile muncher and I fully intend to tour on this bike if not this year next and the only bike I have that will do motorway miles with ease and carry lots of stuff. The Honda is brilliant for fast B roads and makes you want to ride fast everywhere with a massive grin. The Yamaha is an old 2 stroke and a bike I had when I passed my test and now very collectable. I won't ride it much but I can't sell it as it means so much to me even just looking at it. So what's the new bike and what does it add to my collection then?

I've never owned a proper motorbike as my dad would have called them. Meaning a bike that looks and goes like an old fashioned bike and always wanted one. So for a while I've been looking for the right one. My favourites are the Kawasaki Z900RS and the Triumph Speed Twin 1200 but both these bikes are way too expensive for a 4th bike. Then I started looking at the new BSA Goldstar which reminded me of the TV series Boon which I used to watch as a kid and part of the reason I wanted a bike in the first place. That and riding a friends 50cc trails bike in the fields. So I set my mind on ones of these but I had to buy new which was still more than I wanted to give. Then while reading a comparison test between the new Goldstar and the Royal Enfield Interceptor I decided to check out reviews of this bike too. The reviews were great and it had been a best selling bike since it came out 4 years ago. I loved the way it looked too and the fact it had an air cooled engine. After watching many YouTube videos I have have become a bit of an expert on not only this bike but Royal Enfield too. I love they're history and that fact that they were a British company and have never stopped making bikes since 1901. Now made in India of course.  

I looked at a few and even thought about buying new as there is £500 off new ones in some dealers but settled on a 2 year old second-hand one in London in the end as it had one owner and only 400miles on the clock(it's now got over 800) It also had over a grand of extra's already fitted and was less than £5000 best of all the reg starts RE. To me it was a no brainer. 

Only thing was getting to London to collect my new toy. I got a lift up on a lovely dry Saturday morning knowing the forecast was for rain. I though if I was early enough I'd beat the bad weather coming. This didn't happen and my first ride on the interceptor was 3hrs in pouring rain. I could hardly see at times and had to keep stopping. the traffic was really bad too as it was the start of the summer holiday. I thought the M3 and A303 were never going to end and when they did and I made it home. even my waterproofs hadn't protected me. I had to tip the water out of my boots. and spent hours drying everything off including the bike. I even though I had a cold coming but thankfully I didn't get one and yes I know you can't get a cold from just getting wet before anyone says anything.

A couple of days later I decided the weather was nice enough to take the bike out again but I was wrong and my 100miles round trip was the same as the first ride on the RE. Dry to start off followed by 50miles of heavy rain and another soaking. Friday just gone I finally got a ride on the RE in the dry and I love it. It's not fast trust me. I tried to get 100MPH from it and just failed(My 390Duke was faster despite this being a 650) but it's a lovely looking retro machine that sounds like an old bike too. BTW the seat was so uncomfortable coming back from London I've already replaced it. Several times I've parked up and old guys have come over and told me how much they like my bike. (Then gone on to bore me with stories of when they were young and had a bike) Them and me both like my bike I mean.

 I just wish my dad was still alive to finally see me at last get a proper bike.

Sorry about another bike story this blog but not a lot else has happened in my life. I've been out for a few trans meals including a nice one with David/Dee at the windmill in Portishead. That place has an amazing view over the Severn and they served small mains and puddings which I needed as starting to turn into a bit of a pudding myself. We even went down onto the beach after(see pic below)

I also did another fantastic bondage session with my lovely rigger "Trenchard" and pushed myself a bit too much as still suffering bit with numb little fingers and a big toe after hanging from my wrists and feet. I know no one to blame but myself right. 

Work is really quiet but I did get a nice new spanking client who spanked me as a schoolgirl this month. So really hope he comes again. We're still in contact so I think he will.

That's about it for another month. I'll try and make next month a bike free post if I can but as I'm not attending any events this year I can't promise. 

If anyone wants to book me for sexy kinky fun you still can and you can find all the details on my sites(links below) and if you like seeing videos of me tied up struggling you can find 100's on my onlyfans page and more being added every week so I'd love you to join me there for only $4.99 a month. 

http://fantasygirl-nina.com/     https://www.mistress-nina.co.uk/.      https://onlyfans.com/nina_jay_   










 

      

2 comments:

  1. Loving the school gurl look, Maybe some retro leathers to go with the retro bike. No sign of the weather improving and drying out so stay safe riding in the wet Nina. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanted to go out again this weekend but fed up with getting wet. Bloody global warming

      Delete