Friday 1 October 2021

Panty Peeks

 I wasn't sure i'd have anything to write about this month as I've done very little since I last posted but then the new issue of Transliving magazine(issue 73) came through my door about an hr ago and yes I have an article in it again.(well I am part of the team these days so write at least one article per issue if they want me to or not) 

This time as per the tittle of the blog it's about my love of flashing my knickers. It's another world of kinks feature and it looks great in print and the main full page picture they've used is one of my favourite photos of me but if you want to know what one it is you're going to have to buy a copy. You can buy either a digital or printed version. For me I'm old school and still enjoy flicking through a printed magazine now and again. Get your copy here which although I've not read it yet looks full of interesting article from around the trans world as always. 

https://transliving.co.uk/magazine/

One thing I have noticed is in every photo they've used I'm wearing white panties which is a shame so maybe I'll do another one just called "Panties" to show of some of the wonderful different styles and colour panties I've got in my collection. Do you think some of the readers would like this? They can always read one handed.   

Talking of TLi next week this time I'll be at Eastbourne for their year late "Halloween Extravaganza" for a 3 night event. If you're also going to be there please join in with the themes in the evenings if you can and say hi too of course. 

The only thing that might stop me getting there is the lack of fuel with all this crazy panic buying going on at the moment. I don't get whats' wrong with some people. I think they must be watering their gardens with the stuff or something. This week I've been dead workwise and I'm sure some people were thinking of booking me for a session. Then decided that seeing me for spanking or sex can hardly be considered essential and they haven't wanted to risk not being able to get fuel. I know what you're thinking surely having sex with or spanking me should be first on the list. Sod the shopping and going to work right? 

Sadly the long awaited photoshoot with my friend Sven which should have been happening yesterday and today suffered too as poor Sven couldn't get any petrol so couldn't drive over. I really hope we can rearrange soon though and he can get some petrol. Even if it is E10.

Monday I did do a shoot with Katrina as she had been given some amazing latex outfits. So I spent most of the day taking photos of her in them.This time I was mainly helping her in and out of these fantastic rubber costumes as well as taking the photos and polishing her up. I can't give you a preview as Kat has all the photos and she'll start posting them on various sites soon. So keep an eye out for them the out as the outfits are really something and I was very jealous of her in them but she did give me a lovely rubber skirt and top as a thank you. If you like the photos don't forget who was behind the camera when you comment. If you don't like the photos it's not my fault it was Kat's camera I was just told to point and shoot. Much the same thing as I tell my clients that want to give me a facial. Some of them mess that up too! 

Away from kink I've just had to replace my tele as the old one kept switching on and off. I splashed out on a decent "Oled Sony" one because I spend so much time watching TV and films and currently still not really happy going back to the cinema. It's pretty good I must say and a massive improvement on my old tele as well as a lot bigger. I've already watched a couple of films on it. First I watched "Free Guy" which is new to Disney+. This was enjoyable rubbish then last night I finally watched "A Star Is Born" which was just rubbish if you ask me and mainly the Lady Gaga show. I might buy the sound track though because just playing the songs without the actual film would be a much better experience as far as I'm concerned.

Talking of things breaking I've had to fit another chain to my E-Bike and this time I had to replace the rear cassette as well because I'd worn t out. That cost me best part of £150 with a service! Who said bikes were cheap transport!

Hopefully next time I blog i'll have finally been to some events again. I have 2 in October as well as going to the bondage cottage where I might finally get tied up again(it's been a while) and then another 2 events in November.  Hopefully get some new photos as well. In the meantime here's some pantie peeks photos that didn't make the magazine. 

Before I finish if you want to see me in my panties for real you can still book me for various sessions including spanking,bondage and much more. See my site here for full details

  http://fantasygirl-nina.com/
















    

    

1 comment:

  1. You just keep flashing those panties my beautiful funny sexy friend!

    ReplyDelete