Saturday 3 October 2020

Transliving Issue 69

 Because I posted a day early I missed out on being able to plug the latest issue of TLI magazine. Issue 69 arrived through my letterbox the very next day. I did think about waiting another month then plugging it on my next blog but it'll have been out a month by then. First off if you want to buy the latest issue you can do so here 

https://www.transliving.co.uk/purchase_one.html

In this issue I again have two articles one is the last in my world of kink feature. Part 10 in fact this time on domination. Seemed like I nice number to finish on and besides most other kinks I have I've not written about are not really suitable for a transgendered lifestyle magazine. 

My other feature is a Q and A with https://enfemmestyle.com/ an American based company that makes women's clothes to fit the male shape. I have lots of their clothes and model some along with Hannah McKnight for the feature.

As always the mag is packed with lots more fantastic trans people and their stories and so much more. To be honest I've not had chance to read my copy yet but will do probably in bed one night to help me sleep. lol. Only kidding I love flicking through the magazine and hopefully you do too. BTW if you don't want a printed magazine you can buy a digital copy too and it's cheaper.

While I'm on the subject of TLI now my world of kink column has run it's course I'm wondering about my future writing for the magazine and if this will be my last features or not. My first feature was in issue 59 so maybe 69 would be a fitting place to call it a day. 

Looking back I've actually written 23 article in those 11 issues and been on the back cover several times and the calendar girl twice too. I'm slightly disappointed not to have had my own cover I must admit having done so much(if I do say so myself) but it is what it is. As well as the magazine articles I've written I've also attended every main TLI hotel event over the last 3 years and won the Miss TLI crown and I even had my own TLI catsuit made to promote the group and magazine which I wore handing out free mags for the last 2 Sparkle events. I would have done the same this year had it not been for bloody corona virus. 

I wouldn't change any of that but there's a small part of me that thinks maybe my work is done with TLI now and I always knew my kink column was very divisive and many thought it had no place in a translife style mag. As it went on it never got mentioned when new issues came out except by me. Anyway it's something I need to think long and hard about and if I decide to stop writing want to thank Shane and Stacy at TLI for making me feel part of the TLI team and for letting me write about kink. Something I wasn't allowed to do for "Repartee" years ago when I used to write for that trans lifestyle magazine. I also hope that magazine keeps going for a long time with of without me.

Anyone reading this can help this happen by either writing your own articles and submitting them or buying or subscribing to the magazine. Below are all the magazine covers of issues I've written articles in just in case you're a Nina Jay stalker and you wanted to collect them all they're all still available












      


No comments:

Post a Comment