Tuesday 1 September 2020

Finally Getting Spanked Again

 Well it's the first of the month yet again and winter is coming soon. Sadly we're still all living with Covid 19 and will be for some time to come it would seem but life goes on and I've been back working for a few weeks now just being careful. Although maybe not the same as before I have seen quite a few trusted clients and even a lovely new one. Lucky for me I've been doing quiet a few spankings and caning sessions as a sub since my return. 

My new client even paid for me to go to Derbyshire last week and we had two lovely long sessions over two days. He even wanted to take me out for diner while I was up there but sadly everywhere we tried was full as it was a Wednesday and the governments eat out scheme was still on and clearly everyone was taking advantage. So we had pizza instead which was fine. It was a lovely little break and I received 100's of cane strokes over the two sessions meaning I drove home with a nice tingling bum. Hopefully this will be the first of several meets either if he comes to Bristol or I travel his way again.

Today I did my first double domme session with the lovely Mistress Meena. I've attached a photo of us together(don't worry she's in my double bubble) and after the session she also gave me a good spanking and caning which I loved again as I can't get enough of CP at the moment. BTW you can still book us both for sessions either both as dommes or Meena as a domme and me as a sub if you fancy that.

I have a fairly busy week this week and hopefully will finally see Sven tomorrow for the first time since before lock down which I'm looking forward to. I also have another caning to look forward to at the end of the week and maybe even some bondage if I'm a very lucky good girl.

Looking forward to the next TLI magazine coming out but there's no date on that one yet. It should have my two articles in hopefully though. In the mean time you can still get the current issue on their website which I'm in quite a bit.

Not much else to say really I did meet up with Katrina for the first time probably this year in fact and we both wore matching leohex leotards and tights to do photos in and then have a play after in of course. I mean you just have to don't you? We've both put some photos up online already but I'll add another couple here in case you missed them. BTW the photos in the red dress flashing my panties again is me as I am now writing this and the top photo is me in Derbyshire having breakfast with my client who's not in the photo but was there with me honest.  

Still unable to sell my Versys motorbike as still not received the logbook. So I might be stuck with it forever! 

Anyway as my new client would say "Toddle Pip" for now








No comments:

Post a Comment