Thursday 2 July 2020

Not a day late again

Actually although very busy yesterday I waited before writing my latest blog entry until the new Transliving mag turned up which it did today. I have to be honest though I've flicked through it but not read even my own articles yet! I will later though. However a quick look was all I needed to make sure all my articles made it in this issue and the good news it they have. First I have my world of kink feature. Which is part 9 of my series on kinks and this time it's all about "littles" and if you don't know anything about this kink or like girls in nappies and dummies I suggest you order a copy of TLI issue 68 right now which you can do so by clinking this link.

https://www.transliving.co.uk/purchase_one.html

As well as my kinky little feature I have a massive feature on "Cos Play" in the new issue which I did with Cos Play loving TV "Helena Love" as well as several other trans girls. So if you were one of the ones who sent me photos and text you're probably now in print so should also treat yourselves to a printed or digital copy.

Lastly there's an interview I did with someone I've know for many years called Davina who shares her interesting life story with me and the readers. Well more with the readers if I'm honest as I already knew her story pretty well but I'm sure she'll tell me it again when we can next meet up in case I've forgotten any of it!

BTW I think it was very brave to have a trans man on the front and it shows how things are changing but not sure if it will help sell more magazine's? I do hope so.

As my Facebook,Flickr,Fetlife and Twitter friends know I've bought another motorbike and don't I go on about it right? I have 3 now! It's like they're breeding. I'm not sure how this has really happened as I only need one. This bike is a 5 year old Versys 1000 and I did get it very cheap which was my main reason for buying it. In a few months I'll very likely be selling it on and probably even make a bit of money on it too. Which could come in handy as still not working or earning any money.

For all the bike lovers that do read this(sorry if there isn't any) I've attached a photo I took yesterday of two of my bikes the Versys 1000 and my Z1000SX that I bought new last year. These two bikes look different but are very similar and even share the same engine. So are kind of in competition with each other in the Kawasaki range. It really depends on the style of machine you like as to which one you'd buy but no one would own both. Except me I guess but while I do they're in competition with each other as to which one I'm going to keep. Which is a bit of a fun game for me to play when I ride either one. So which one would you keep and none of them is not the answer! If it is just pretend you're me and actually like bikes.


Back to me not currently earning but I have sold some requested selfies while in lockdown and a few of my kinky films and or course my dirty panties. This money is hardly an income though. So from next week I'm looking at doing sessions again. Well at least some and they will be very different with both parties wearing masks and gloves and my clients will have to wash their hands upon arrival and not all my services will be available. On the day sessions are unlikely to be offered either. I'm still working things out but please call if you wish to book and I can tell you if I'm happy to session with you or not and if so what will be required. Currently as far as I know Ashton studio's in Bristol is not open for any bookings so all domme sessions will be at Studio Onyx in Taunton. CP sessions are still going to be available at the Bristol schoolroom. Any other sessions again call me for details and please if feeling at all unwell or you've been near anyone with corona virus use your common sense and don't book a session.

Lets just hope it's not long before a vaccine can be found as that's the only way things can really ever get back to normal again I believe but as we all know a vaccine may never come.

Below are a few more pics of me on my Versys1000. Actually taken by a lovely client who kept apart from me while doing so. Even though he has much more interest in my bum than motorbikes I've not done any with my Z1000SX as hoping to do them with "Sven" at some point when he's happy to see me again and feels safe doing so. Also just for my lovely same client some photos he took a while ago of my bum too after he had spanked and caned it. Oh and he treated e to the lovely M&S panties I'm wearing in the photos too. Lucky girl I know.














1 comment:

  1. How would I love to be spanked, then fucked, dressed like that ;-)

    ReplyDelete