Friday 1 May 2020

Corona Virus, The Ride And Lock Down Selfies

Cure or vaccination is the only real way out of this.

I decided to write this in my blog as these are my own thoughts about the Corona virus and how it effects me and not everyone will be effected the same way or think like me on this.

Watching the news a few days ago I saw that they had relaxed the lock down in New Zealand after 4 weeks and this is because they've only had 19 deaths in total and yesterday only 3 new cases. They've been brilliant at testing and tracing the virus. The complete opposite to the shambles that's been going on over here at the moment.

I think many people think the lock down is to protect themselves from the virus but it's not it's control and delay the spread and protect the NHS from being overwhelmed.

For me and many others who have jobs they can't do and social distance all the lock down has done is stop us earning money. I've not earn't a penny since this started.

Because we are not like New Zealand and a few other counties who have handled the epidemic well when we go back to work the virus will still be out there unless there's a cure and/or vaccination. Without both these things we wont get rid of it in the UK because even though we've had lots of deaths and infections most people still wont have had it.

So to me and others like me the risk will be the same as it was before lock down. So from a selfish point of view I just as well have carried on working and not lost money. If we don't get a vaccine there's no real way to be sure any clients I see haven't got the virus after the lock down ends unless like New Zealand we eradicate it completely and we all know that's not going to happen.

Like I said this is just my thoughts and opinions. Now what have I been up to while in lock down and not seeing anyone I hear you ask? I've taken quite a few selfies in my panties and posted many online. I hope you like my new lock down hair colour. This will remain until we're allowed out again. In some I'm wearing Kawasaki panties because my latest motorcycle is a Kawasaki and I'm really desperate for a ride and of course to get out on my motorbike.😏 I can't wait to show it off in some photos too. Most likely when I can see Sven again and get him to take some of me on it.

Talking of bikes I've been riding on KTM E-bike most days and have a nice 22mile route through the countryside. As I've been riding I've been taking notice of all the fly tipping and reporting it too and some has even gone a few days after I've done this. Only more keeps appearing elsewhere sadly. I hate fly tipping but also really have no idea why the refuse centres had to shut when we really need them open at the moment. Give the workers PPE and only let in a few cars at a time. Like the supermarkets are with people is the answer surely.

Yesterday I had a series of unfortunate events on my ride and I just wish I had a camera but normally my rides are pretty uneventful. First off I saw two guys out for a walk and noticed one look back at me so I thought they've seen me so I'll cycle past them but the other guy hadn't realised i was coming and turned sideways like a rabbit in the headlights and walked out into the road nearly into me. I just managed to stop before I hit him. It certainly made him jump and wake up. 

After this a few miles later I could see some vans blocking the road and when I got up close it was workmen repairing the road. I stopped asked the guy in the first van if I could get through he told me to go for it. So I squeezed past about 4 vans and them past the guys laying tarmac only to come to a big lorry with it's trailer tipped up emptying tarmac. I thought the first guy was an idiot or having a laugh saying I could get through. I was ready to turn round but to my surprise they all stopped working and the lorry driver lowered the trailer and drove the lorry up the lane until there was a wide enough part for me to get by. I was amazed they did this as was more than happy to go back and find a different route. I recon I was very lucky and any other cyclist would surely be turned round after this or they would put road closed signs up like they should have done in the first place.

After this still on the lanes I came to a horse right on a sharp corner and there was a car behind me. I had to brake but my brakes squeak like mad at the moment(I need to sort that out) and my squeaking brakes unsettled the horse and although I got past I could see it was a bit out of control behind me right in front of the car. I didn't hang around to see what happened next but it was my fault for spooking the horse. Oops.

I also met a couple of tractors coming the other way on these lanes and they're so narrow it's hard to pass even on a pushbike but lucky I didn't hit one head on which had I been going faster I might of done. 

Then both my knees started hurting a few miles from home so not wanting to risk them getting bad again I took a short cut home and used the electric assist to get me back without putting anymore pressure on my knees. I'm taking a day off cycling today after this but hopefully have a less eventful ride tomorrow.

Something I've noticed is while on lock down I eat more and I'm doing it without thinking most of the time so I feel I'm getting fitter and fatter at the same time!! What about you reading this while stuffing your face agreeing with me!!

Not much else to say really but please stay safe and if anyone wants to buy any dirty panties or any kinky films to wank over(sorry I mean to enjoy) I have 100's and will donate any money I make from the sell of them to NHS charities. I charge £15 for panties and £10 for 5 films should you need a Nina fix.  









    





3 comments:

  1. Nice blog and photos hon! I hope things get back to normal there and here in the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina , do you have a list of your films.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina, always great to read your thoughts and see your pictures. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get the chance to spank and cane your beautiful bum again.

    ReplyDelete