Tuesday 11 June 2019

"Been a busy boy then"

Is how one of my regular clients responded to me when I said I had a lot of bookings last week. He quickly changed it too "Busy girl" but it was too late the damage was done and it saddens me sometimes that no matter how good I look and how feminine I am people will never see me as female. It's not just me but most other TV's and TS's.

As far as most people including my clients are concerned all we are is blokes in fancy dress. I've always known this unlike many trans girls who seem to think people genuinely see them as women, They don't I'm afraid. I rarely moan about it and just make the most of it which I think I do pretty well considering I've been working as Nina for the last 9.5 years but the truth of not being seen how I'd love to be seen can be depressing at times. I've said it before but I think I'm a good looking trans girl who knows her stuff when it comes to kink and what I do. Much more so than half the female pro's just doing it for money. Yet being trans means demand is low and I have to charge less than the worse female mistress. This really sucks sometimes

OK moan over "So what's going on in your life Nina?" I heard you all ask. Well I've been thinking about changing my motorbikes as anyone who' a friend on Facebook already knows. I think I want just one bike to do everything well instead of two that do some things brilliantly and other things not so brilliantly. Don't worry not going to bore you as have gone into far too much detail on Facebook already and sent most of my friend into a comma on the subject. One thing will happen for sure though if I change the bikes and that's another photo shoot as I now always do when I change any of my vehicles even pushbike. How sad am I?

If i get a new bike I might take it touring again as not been on a bike tour since I went round France with Sven Svenson on my blade a few years ago. No he wasn't on the bike with me he had his car and all the luggage which to me was a good way to tour on a motorbike, Not like when I took everything on my R1 and toured the UK which made the bike handle rubbish and in the end broke both me and the bike!

Away from this last week I was very busy with clients and even got my bum caned a couple of times. This week not so busy so far but it seems to be like that in this game. Maybe everyone's watching the world cup. Who said "What world cup!!"

Last week Sven came over and took some new pics of me in different outfits. Nothing too kinky except the odd upskirt as always and below are a few of these new photos. I've not put anywhere else







More soon Nina xx




No comments:

Post a Comment