Monday 21 January 2019

Is this worth the effort?

I'm talking about this blog. I've been writing it on and off for many years now. Well since 2010 so coming up nine years. Problem is I now only seem to post once a month on average as I don't seem to have the time to do it more often. In fact this is my first post of 2019 and I'm not sure anyone reads my blog anymore when I do post.

The last post was before Christmas and I was talking about going to "Ouch" spanking party which I did and got well and truly spanked and caned all weekend and yes I was very sore driving home on the Sunday in the pouring rain. it didn't help that my RS Focus is rock hard and I could feel every single bump I drove over.

So I had a very quiet Christmas hardly going out at all but I did photoshoot in the pink bunny outfit Stacy gave me. This outfit is for sale and if anyone wants it get in touch. It's main selling point is the lovely 30 inch Axford corset it comes with  and it was featured in an old Transliving article modelled by the gorgeous Shinata Sangha(At least that's what it say's in the magazine) who is pictured wearing it below along with me(not at the same time of course) Anyway if you want to be the 3rd person to wear this stunning outfit it'll cost you £80 and all the money will go towards the transliving help group.

At the same time I also modelled some of my stunning "What Katie Did" underwear which I love wearing and if anyone wants to buy me underwear this is my favourite brand. I just adore the vintage look so much. At some point I'm going to do some bondage wearing it too so keep an eye out for that.

Talking of bondage if anyone wants to buy any of my bondage or kinky films get in touch as now there's no longer a Naughty Nina website I have 100's of films that are for sale. Normally I charge £10 for 5 which is way cheaper than clips4sale. I make custom films too and again just let me know if you want one made.

OK back to me again and after a very quiet Christmas I had my birthday and seven of my friends went out for a meal in Bristol on the Monday after my birthday and they said it was a wonderful meal. So next year I might go with them. I also went out on the Sunday to SWAMP in Bristol with my friend Katrina both dressed as latex Superhero's. Captain America and Supergirl I think we were.Or at least that's what some people thought we were dressed as.  I even had a meal on the actual day which was Saturday the 12th for all those who want to buy me something next year. So a normal birthday spread over 3 days it was. It wasn't even a special birthday unless you count 27 as special that is. OK 28 then.

Work wise is as always quiet but like I normally do I put much of this down to still not having my own place to work from so not being available all the time. Not the fact people don't want to come and play with me or don't like me but hopefully later this year things will change after Brexit and a few other things I have to sort out which I'm not going into here as it would bore you more than I normally do. If anyone does want to book me or is thinking about it give me a call or email me but first check out my site. You'll be amazed at all the kinky things I enjoy and you can book me for.

http://fantasygirl-nina.com/

More next month probably












No comments:

Post a Comment