Saturday 20 October 2018

Knees

So I've been doing a fair bit of cycling up until a few weeks ago when I started getting pain in my knees. At first I put up with it but it wasn't long before the dull pains I was getting started turning into stabbing pains when climbing stairs or ladders. So I decided to stop cycling for a bit and haven't cycled for a month now. However I still have the knee pain plus crackling noises in my knees too. My doctor didn't think much was wrong and gave me some exercises but these haven't helped so I've now been paying for physio therapy which seems to be helping.

Despite my knee issues last weekend I went to the TLI event at Eastbourne again as I did 6 months ago and came away as Miss TLI 2018. This time I also entered all 3 of the themed competitions as before but unlike last time where I won 2 of them this time I won none but enjoyed them just as much if not more. Below are photos of me from the 3 wonderful nights dressed as Elasti-girl for the cosplay comp then in my 60's style dress along with my frined Janella and finally Madonna for the pop/film star theme. The 3 night event was such good fun and several of us even took part in a swimsuit shoot on the beach and in the sea which wasn't that cold as it turned out. I also went shopping again with my friend Katie who is the DJ at Eastbourne and other TLI events and she did a great Tina Turner on the last night even dancing to one of Tina's songs as I did to Madonna's "Hung up" for which I even knew some of the moves from the video but maybe not in the right order.

I do need to give a massive thank you to Stacy and Shane for organizing another great event and I'm already looking forward to the next one but not handing over my Miss TLI crown next march. The winners going to have to wrestle me for it I think.

After Easbourne I had to drive all the way to North Wales which took forever for another 3 nights with a small group of trans friends staying in a cottage and just having lots of bondage fun tieing each other up. After spending so much time at Eastbourne in front of the camera this time I spent my time behind the lens of my new camera instead as I'd decided not to get tied up but instead look after my knees. It was very strange watching the others all tied up and struggling having fun while I watched and took photos. I also helped a bit with tieing the ropes. Something I'm not very good at as have always been tied in the ropes in past but I'm learning to tie them slowly. I have plenty of photos of the other girls tied but none of me to show. I've added a few below so you can see if I have a future as a photographer or not? Let me know what you think?
Apart from being a bit down for not being tied it was still a lovely getaway for a few days with some lovely people and fantastic meals. So thanks to all who attended.

I'm now back home after 6 nights away at 2 very different trans events but I'm sure it wont be long before I'm booking up yet another event. In front or behind the camera is the question. Maybe the answer's in my knees




Photos below taken by me at the Kinky Cottage














No comments:

Post a Comment