Friday 6 November 2015

Halloween's come and gone again

I didn't actually go out on Halloween this year but did go to a Halloween themed BDSM event the day after in Weston Super-mare. So at least I got to dress up. And which of the 4 outfits from the previous post did I wear I hear you ask. None of them I bought a new skeleton costume as you can see from the photos below. It was a good night with lots of people there and loads dressed in great Halloween costumes and lots of people playing and getting spanked and tied up.

Other than this I've not done much since I last wrote although last week I was snowed under with clients and this week I've seen hardly any. It's really odd why it seem to go like this but hopefully I'll be busy again next week and if you're reading this and not sure what I do check out my websites for all my services
http://www.fantasygirl-nina.com/
http://www.mistress-nina.co.uk/

In my last blog I mentioned about a future Repartee article I wanted to do featuring trans girls and their cars but as I've had so little interest I've now pretty much given up on this feature which is a bit of a shame. Instead I'm doing a tights and stockings photo shoot as all girls love tights and stockings and I've got some pretty cool ones that I'm sure will look good in print.

Talking of magazines the latest issue of trans magazine"Frock" is out and free to view here http://frockmagazine.com/frock/index-int.html I have a nice 8 page feature too so go have a look and find out even more about me.






No comments:

Post a Comment