Sunday, 2 August 2026

Ducks!

are the reason I'm a day late writing this. In fact I'm 2 days later than I had planned. As I only had one client booked in Friday so I thought I'd go for a ride on one of my motorbikes and also get my blog wrote. However after making myself a lovely cooked breakfast I started to feel ill and the next thing I know I was hot and cold and aching all over and the thought of food made me fill really sick. So I cancelled my one booking turned my phone off and went to bed. Where I stayed all day and the following night. Yesterday I was a lot better but still not right with headaches and sibo symptoms again. I went shopping and felt really unwell again but it went off. Today I feel better but have reverted to my sibo diet again. Which is what I suffered from badly after my operation at the beginning of this year. Oh the reason I'm blaming ducks is I ate duck eggs with my cooked breakfast which I think may have made me bad. Not sure but I'm blaming them anyway.

I'm currently sat on my bed writing this after spending the last half hour on eBay long for a suitable gold leotard and matching hood for a upcoming wrestling group match. I think I've found both now so will model the leotard when it arrives to see if I look like a sexy female wrestler in it or not. Can't wait to do some more wrestling sessions as it's been almost a year. 

OK so lets look back at July shall we? 

The day before I got ill I had one of my busiest days ever seeing I think it was 6 clients and a right mixed bag it was too including an outcall for 2 hrs of bondage, and a domme session with a lovely french lad who didn't totally understand what I was saying at times but that could be as much to do with my somerset accent as the language barrier. It also turns out speaking loud and slow doesn't turn English into French. Who knew!

I also took one of my motorbikes to a bike night last month and won a prize for it even though its currently broken with no electrics and a few other issues. It must have looked nice though. Hopefully getting it fixed before too long. Just need to borrow a van if anyone has one as shouldn't really be riding it. The bike actually broke the day of it's MOT which it passed and then I decide to take it for a ride and then miles from home it made a horrible noise and it didn't stop making horrible noises all the way home and I'm still not sure what the noises are but it doesn't sound good and as I said I lost all electrics as well.

Talking of motor vehicles which I do a lot I went and had a look at the new Renault 5 which is an electric car and when the time comes to change my Fiesta I might actually buy one as I really like them. I'm going to keep a petrol car as well though for longer trips but I think an EV even if it's not the Renault could be in my future. Something I wouldn't have said a few years ago for sure. Now however I think there's some nice EV's coming out.  

This month I've again been out with David/Dee a few times. We went too as follows, Charlecote Park, Shepton Mallet Prison, Witley Court and Baddesley Clinton. We also went to the Cinema to watch the Odyssey as well as quite a few meals out some with friends and others just the two of us. I will put photos below so you can see us out on our various adventures. Most of the time it was hot while we were out but never unbearable and remember I'm always wearing makeup and tights which doesn't help.(I'm wearing other stuff as well not just tights as that would be strange) What was my highlight from these trips out. Well David feeding ducks(yes duck issues again) chocolate not realizing it could kill them was one of them. He wasn't doing it deliberate but bits were falling off his ice cream and ducks were dying(well maybe)

David also came over my place and took a e few pictures in my garden with my CRF250 motorbike which I've mentioned before but there's now photos below so you can see it's real.

In a couple of weeks I'm off near London to do a couple of sessions if anyone that way wants to see me while i'm there please let me know. 

I mean for sessions not just to meet up for a chat and a coffee BTW.

Just another mention about my Naughty Nina site. At the moment i'm still uploading 2 videos a week but as making no new content I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep doing this. I've already uploaded all of August so hopefully a couple more months at least. Check it out here.

 www.naughtynina.net

I have mixed feelings about this as really missing being tied up, sploshed and so on but don't really miss all the editing and the site has never made the money it should have done. So it's always been a lot of work for not much money. I've not done hardly any bondage this year since things came to an end with Trenchard but I might be interested in the future in doing some more again if there's any good riggers out there would would like to tie me up now and again that is? 

and check out all my services here that I charge for. Including rubbish or wanna be riggers who want to tie me up.

www.fantasygirl-nina.com
































No comments:

Post a Comment