Thursday 1 August 2024

End of an era

Sadly in a couple of weeks time I will no longer be available for sessions at the Bristol flat I've been doing sessions from and staying at for many years. In fact as far back as 2010 when I first started seeing clients. Although I did sessions at Ston Easton for about 5 years not using the flat and have worked from many different studios and dungeons. The flat has been my main base for the last 7 or 8 years though but my relationship with the owner has broken down and I now have to go. 

If you've been wanting to see me please do so in the next couple of weeks as things are going to be much more difficult after this for a while at least. I am going to look for a new place and I intend finally to get a place of my own this time but it may take a while to find. In the mean time most of my stuff is going into storage but I maybe available for some outcalls booked in advance and possible sessions at Twisted Boudoir which is a dungeon in Bridgwater and I still intend to do my tours.

So other than being kicked out of the flat what else happened to me in July I hear you ask.

Well I did something I've never done before and went with my friend to a pottery class. I thought I may have a natural talent for this but it turns out I don't and now I've tried it I don't want to do it again. I've ticked that one off my bucket list!

I also went with David dressed as Dee to Stonehenge for a day followed by a trans meal in Newbury. It wasn't school holidays but Stonehenge was still really busy. David volunteers for English heritage so we both got in for free. The guy didn't even ask for any proof of David working there he just let us straight in! So what did I think of Stonehenge? I've passed it countless times on the A303 and to be honest it's pretty much what you'd expect. The visitor centre is ok but a little boring and you either get a bus or walk to the stones. We decided to walk. Oh and there are a lot of crows there! That's about it really. It's something to do once in your life. A bit like pottery.

I also went out for a meal with Will again. This time we walked to Box E along the Bristol waterfront in a Unit next to M-Shed. That was nice and I had  taster menu. All was good except I don't like courgettes it turns out so I won't be having them again. Thank you again to Will for the good company and treating me. With my loss of the flat and moving from Bristol for a while that could be the end of these meals for now at least. Actually we have one more in a couple of weeks before I have to leave. So will make the most of that.

I also drove all the way to Derby and home the same day just to do a session with my client up there. It was worth it and we broke the spanking/caning session up and went to a nearby pub for a carvery and to give my poor bum a break.

Something else I did was go shopping with my friend Linda in Bath for the day which was very hot but enjoyable and I got a couple new tight dresses and a top. Linda was great to talk to as it came the day after my falling out with Davina the flat owner. She's someone I've known for years but never been that close with. However I think things might change now and we're even going out tonight for a meal in Bristol. Our friend Judy is joining us for this. 

I went to Cardiff and watched Twisters in IMAX which did what it said on the tin and was much the same as the 90's film which I can't for the life of me think of the name of.

Oh yes Twister! lol

Last week I did an all day session where I spent the whole time encased in double zentai. It was hard going but I loved it. Being someone's doll all day not allowed to speak but tied and gagged was very kinky but I was tired by 9pm when we finished having started at 10.30am!

This week I've had a couple of days bondage with Trenchard my rigger. It was hot but again so much kinky fun and I spent most of the time tied up and gagged again. Then we went to Noah's for Tea. So lots of fish again and for that matter yet again last night as I went with David to the Ashton and had more fish! 

So that was July now I've lots of packing to do in the next couple of weeks as I have a lot of stuff here! Going to take a while.













 

  




   

1 comment:

  1. Sad that your leaving what's been home for the last few years. Hope you find somewhere suitable. A nice big barn for the cars and bikes and somewhere for you to be suspended from, a nice dungeon cold and dark to be gagged and spanked in would be ideal. How did you go on from June Nina you said you were waiting on to see if you'd been caught speeding. Hope you've escaped that. Any specific area your looking to move to or are you staying down Bristol way ?. Hope we get to see the new place as and when your settled in. Good luck. XXX

    ReplyDelete