Tuesday 31 January 2023

I have a new(secondhand) bike

First off I'm a day early as I have more time today as tomorrow I have an epic 6hour domme session to do and I'm sure I'll be too tired after to write my blog after that and just want to chill out instead 

So back to the bike. I tested the triumph that I really wanted to be my new bike but it didn't really blow my socks off. Being smaller than the 1000cc bikes I'm used to it felt a bit lacking in the engine department and the screen was really noisy too as I thought it might be. So I had a think about it and decided that the reason I sold my old Kawasaki was because I tested the new version which was just better. So decided to get myself one of these second-hand instead of new this time. It didn't take me long to find a mint one only issue was it was in Manchester. So last week I bought it and rode it back about 200miles which was all Motorway and not much fun at all. The bike is like new and very much the bike my old Kawasaki almost was. Oh and this time it's green not silver which of course as everyone knows all Kawasaki's should be. Anyway I'm a happy bunny for now and will get some pics of me on the new bike soon but if you scroll down there's a photo of it at the very bottom of this post. Hopefully do some touring later this year on it too.

This month has been pretty quiet although I did have a lovely day out with Dee at the Aerospace museum in Filton. Somewhere I've wanted to visit since a client was going to take me there once but then didn't want to be seen with me in public and got cold feet. No idea why.

It was dead there but I guess midweek in January it was always going to be. It was nice to see all the aircraft and other stuff too. Of course Concorde is the main attraction (until I turned up that was. lol) but not sure I'd rush back. After this Dee and I went out for a meal which again was really nice until I got home and regurgitated most of it that was keeping me up all night.

This happened the following night too and even worse was to follow. After a wonderful meal with my friend Will which was a sort of late birthday present to me and probably the dearest meal I've ever eaten the same thing happened but worse! This time I got ill after and for the following day which I spent in bed. I recovered quite quickly but now have decided to have an operation for my acid reflux which caused me to get ill. I've had it years and it's just getting worse and worse. So no meals out for the time being I'm afraid.

This looks like being a year for operations as I'm now also waiting for an Op on my bladder because of my weeing problems too but I really need to do something about both these issues as tablets aren't working very well anymore.

On a happier note as mentioned above it was my birthday this month too. I went out for another meal but this was before my acid issues flared up again so I wasn't too bad after and it was fish which I love and doesn't seem to give me too many issues. I had several presents from my lovely friends but the biggest one was a Lego BMW M1000RR which has nearly 2000 pieces! Not started it yet and may save it for when I'm hopefully recovering from my operations. I also still have a Tamiya Super hotshot to build at some point too.

OK I need to start planning this long session for tomorrow now so here's some photos taken of me this month mainly by Dee. Oh and my new baby too of course.

















 

    


2 comments:

  1. Such a shame Nina that your health problems are impacting on your life and the meals out. Great idea though to save the Lego till your recovering from 1 or both your ops. Bike looks amazing, especially the colour , is it metal flake ? It really pops. Don't think you'll be able to fit all your fetish gear in those panniers when your doing house calls. Then again you don't wear much. XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and yes not going to be able to carry all my stuff on the bike sadly. Never heard of metal flake until I looked it up but yes it really sparkles. Health issues have died down a bit for now but really need to get ops for them now to live a normal life x

    ReplyDelete